Positive Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you happened to get in on "The Savagery" Part 1, 2, and 3 trilogy of deals of the last two weeks please leave a positive feedback review for yours truly to help build upon any reputation (good or bad) I may have in this community for future beastmode endeavors. If you all liked the services and servicing you got, let me know! Legitimize me so others may come experience all that I have to offer, in all the many ways I can provide such experiences ;)

Is this the wrong place to post this, maybe? But its not a sale, its not a classified, it is general, and it is open for discussion. Your guess is as good as mine. But hey if Healey can shove it, so can the moderators (only kidding gent's, only kidding). Stay safe, keep your toilet paper, goya beans, and frozen chicken breast stores plentiful and well defended. And wash your damn hands for 20 seconds with uncomfortably warm soapy water. Doc's orders.

Yours in Freedom,
-Trevor Pryce

Last edited:
I met the OP up at The Mill, really nice guy folks, he’s trying to help people out and it’s simple supply and demand from my opinion, more so during the current state of affairs. Flame away if you want, but compared to some of the other gouging going on everywhere in the firearms industry, and our own classifieds for the last several years, it could be worse.

Maybe it’s just my soft spot for The Mill, I’ve spent thousands of dollars up there and never met somebody I wouldn’t sit down and drink with afterwards, and I’m not a big fan of people to begin with, so to me that says something.

T, it was nice meeting you brother. Keep the faith and rock on.

RLTW

If you’re at the mill already buy at non rape price from someone else there? I know a mass friend that’s done this recently.

As they say in the biz gents, all press is good press. Love reading the replies, you all get so creative on here.

I met the OP up at The Mill, really nice guy folks, he’s trying to help people out and it’s simple supply and demand from my opinion, more so during the current state of affairs. Flame away if you want, but compared to some of the other gouging going on everywhere in the firearms industry, and our own classifieds for the last several years, it could be worse.

Maybe it’s just my soft spot for The Mill, I’ve spent thousands of dollars up there and never met somebody I wouldn’t sit down and drink with afterwards, and I’m not a big fan of people to begin with, so to me that says something.

T, it was nice meeting you brother. Keep the faith and rock on.

RLTW

All the way! You weren't so bad for an Army guy brother. But you know we had the better cammies.

Lol @ "Deals" $40 lowers for $250! Where do I sign up?! There are great members here willing to sell lowers for normal prices. They won't even start a self-serving, virtue signalling thread asking for positive feedback after the fact.

"feedback (good or bad)"

Much appreciated! I'll use my left hand next time, I think you'll get a better climax.

As they say in the biz gents, all press is good press. Love reading the replies, you all get so creative on here.
Show business is different than retail. Not sure if you're doing your business any favors with douchy responses on a forum that has an ignore button.

Can you please post a link here to your Armslist listing and website so we can check out your ammo prices/other firearms?

Show business is different than retail. Not sure if you're doing your business any favors with douchy responses on a forum that has an ignore button.

Sometimes the lines blur. Do your thing though, like Centerfolds Boston, hundreds of happy clients serviced! Some pay for a product, others pay for entertainment cost and experience and a strong handshake. You are more than welcome to take your hard earned greenbacks to any private or retail sale, be well!

You know what, I like this guy.

Maybe you could get an NES dealer account? I bet you could make alot of sales using just your banter.

What services does the "Mill" offer?
Builds? Xfers? Sales? Ammo and accessories?

I met the OP up at The Mill, really nice guy folks, he’s trying to help people out and it’s simple supply and demand from my opinion...

T, it was nice meeting you brother. Keep the faith and rock on...

RLTW
Good enough for me. Welcome 'T'...
~Enbloc

You know what, I like this guy.

Maybe you could get an NES dealer account? I bet you could make alot of sales using just your banter.

Glad someone appreciates the model, but even if it just remains a dumpster fire I sit on my couch entertained endlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom