• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Positive Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you happened to get in on "The Savagery" Part 1, 2, and 3 trilogy of deals of the last two weeks please leave a positive feedback review for yours truly to help build upon any reputation (good or bad) I may have in this community for future beastmode endeavors. If you all liked the services and servicing you got, let me know! Legitimize me so others may come experience all that I have to offer, in all the many ways I can provide such experiences ;)

Is this the wrong place to post this, maybe? But its not a sale, its not a classified, it is general, and it is open for discussion. Your guess is as good as mine. But hey if Healey can shove it, so can the moderators (only kidding gent's, only kidding). Stay safe, keep your toilet paper, goya beans, and frozen chicken breast stores plentiful and well defended. And wash your damn hands for 20 seconds with uncomfortably warm soapy water. Doc's orders.

Yours in Freedom,
-Trevor Pryce
Price gouging at its finest!!!!!! You want positive feedback for marking up $50 lowers by 350%??!!! HAAHAAAAAAAAAA
To those who purchased these I feel for you.....you should know better than that. This guy caught you with your pants down

Price gouging at its finest!!!!!! You want positive feedback for marking up $50 lowers by 350%??!!! HAAHAAAAAAAAAA
To those who purchased these I feel for you.....you should know better than that. This guy caught you with your pants down

Lol let's do some basic math, assuming non-pandemic pricing and supply chain.

59.99 on AndersonManufacturing.com for a stripped lower. Add distributor price and cost of shipping. Add Sales tax. Add transfer fee. Add paying the guys working to sell it. Add margin that goes to the managing partners of the operation.

Now add overnight rush pricing on bulk shipments because we sold so many lowers at 150$ that we had to increase it to 175$ to cover the costs we incurred for calling in chit's to skip distributor lines during a pandemic and get immediate overnight product in shop, plus the price gouge we paid on the normal MSRP. Then do that 2 more times, and we go to 200$ per lower to 250$ per lower and we still sold out over 100 of those suckers at 250$ and people kept wanting more. That is supply and demand microeconomics at its fullest. If you can't understand that you should probably educate yourself brother, you clearly have the ASVAB score to comprehend this math if you went Airborne.

Yes, we should sell at a loss? We undercut the market and made mass quantities available, and plenty went home happy. Sorry you are too butthurt and missed out on it. We're price gouging at 150$-250$ per lower when people sold at 600-1000$ all day every day for years on here. Thats rich. Go back to self-quarantine.

10 messages in 2 years with 0 feedback, you are clearly a power player on here US Airborne.

Last edited:
Wow. That's a lot of desperate dudes buying those Andersons up. LOL. Thumbs up to the OP for being able to sell that many lowers at that price to that many buyers. Amazing work.

Sex sells man! Like Dolly Parton said, it cost a lot of money to look this cheap!

Guys, the OP is a good guy. Way too much miscommunication here. He's a good guy.

Regarding the lowers:
I bought in and was one of the first in line. I understand the situation at hand. I completely understand that these lowers go for $60 in the free world, but I currently don't live free. For the price that I paid, I HAVE LOWERS. I'm happy the shop made some money off me. I don't see anyone else promoting 2A during these harsh times. He made money, and I'm 100% confident that he'll put it towards a cause we all agree with.

Lol let's do some basic math, assuming non-pandemic pricing and supply chain.

59.99 on AndersonManufacturing.com for a stripped lower. Add distributor price and cost of shipping. Add Sales tax. Add transfer fee. Add paying the guys working to sell it. Add margin that goes to the managing partners of the operation.

Now add overnight rush pricing on bulk shipments because we sold so many lowers at 150$ that we had to increase it to 175$ to cover the costs we incurred for calling in chit's to skip distributor lines during a pandemic and get immediate overnight product in shop, plus the price gouge we paid on the normal MSRP. Then do that 2 more times, and we go to 200$ per lower to 250$ per lower and we still sold out over 100 of those suckers at 250$ and people kept wanting more. That is supply and demand microeconomics at its fullest. If you can't understand that you should probably educate yourself brother, you clearly have the ASVAB score to comprehend this math if you went Airborne.

Yes, we should sell at a loss? We undercut the market and made mass quantities available, and plenty went home happy. Sorry you are too butthurt and missed out on it. We're price gouging at 150$-250$ per lower when people sold at 600-1000$ all day every day for years on here. Thats rich. Go back to self-quarantine.

10 messages in 2 years with 0 feedback, you are clearly a power player on here US Airborne.
No need to explain your pricing to me. Explain it to the guys you shysted. You obviously have a lot to say...so carry on! It’s hilarious 🤣

No need to explain your pricing to me. Explain it to the guys you shysted. You obviously have a lot to say...so carry on! It’s hilarious 🤣

Let’s look at it this way, guys/girls that’re buying stripped lowers generally know what they’re doing, as in building something up themselves from scratch. Not newbs who wouldn’t even know where to begin or have the tools, parts and brains to do that.

They have a good idea of exactly what they’re buying, what it goes for on the free market and what’s a reasonable price FOR THEM (not you) that they’ll pay for that item in the current state of affairs.

When I was there picking up my item, people were lining up outside the door to get in for these, no one was out there dragging them into the shop off the streets. Everybody was smiling, polite, thankful, keeping safe distances and also keeping the business afloat, it just is what it is right now in MA.

Nobody is making you or anybody else buy something you don’t want.

Gotta wonder what my virgin pre Maura Anderson is worth if he got 250 for his from the same building?
Holy Moley

What is a pre-Maura?

Did your lower previously identify as an Anderson but is now post-op and identifying as a Maura? I'm more confused than your lower is about its gender/identity.

I think we all need to ask our local schools to teach basic civics again and sing those kindergarten songs about how bills are introduced and voted on and passed by the legislature and signed by the executive branch of government. Not sure where a state attorney general fits in that narrative in making new laws or altering previously codified ones.

Again anyone paying this prices did not plan very well... you deserve getting hammered on price. Lots of fools out there buying.

Have at it OP. At some point your gravy train will end.

Certainly, the gravy train will end when my 250$ lower is no longer cheaper compared to everyone elses 600-1000$ lower. At that point I will have successfully tanked the entire AR market in MA to more reasonable prices, and made a good margin to put forward to reinvest in more product to then sell a new undercut price. And around and around we go, with a new gravy train each time, while the citizen gets lowers for cheaper than the actual price gougers.

You really are missing the whole point here, or how the math was calculated, but hey if 250 is out of your price range, wait a few cycles and I assure you we will be at a point where you can afford to build an AR. You deserve that, its your right to choose to exercise or not.

It free market capitalism. You cant blame people for taking advantage of the market. I dont call it a gouge because its market was created by the government.

But like glocks, smart consumers know where to buy what they want at free state prices. Smart consumers will avoid people like this.

Posting it as a thread? Whatever.
Dont even understand that? Certainly no favors were done for the buyers of a 250 dollar piece of aluminum that many usually buy for less than 50 bucks

Last edited:
If anyone wants to match OPs prices on a new factory lower I’m waiting. Until then anyone is free to purchase from him or not. Consider this post positive feedback for fighting the good fight and offering a product we all want. Sadly I couldnt pick up one of your lowers, but maybe in the future.

As for the price, once you build the entire rifle out you might have spent $800-$1000 or more. For this one hard to get part you paid a premium that increased your total cost maybe 20%. If you add an optic and some magazines and a case of ammo that premium is negligable if you dont yet have an AR. If you already have one pass on it but as was said earlier, prices will likely come down.

Keep it up dude.

Last edited:
What is a pre-Maura?

Did your lower previously identify as an Anderson but is now post-op and identifying as a Maura? I'm more confused than your lower is about its gender/identity.

I think we all need to ask our local schools to teach basic civics again and sing those kindergarten songs about how bills are introduced and voted on and passed by the legislature and signed by the executive branch of government. Not sure where a state attorney general fits in that narrative in making new laws or altering previously codified ones.
I think I will rename it Pam. Pam Anderson

If anyone wants to match OPs prices on a new factory lower I’m waiting. Until then anyone is free to purchase from him or not. Consider this post positive feedback for fighting the good fight and offering a product we all want. Sadly I couldnt pick up one of your lowers, but maybe in the future.

BOOM. We have a winner, you musta been one of those A+ students or something in high school. Wicked smaht, thanks brother! Send me a DM and I will do what I can for you when you're ready so you can give me your money, which clearly according to 2 dolts on here is a price gouge not worth your time.

I guess those folks would rather engage in a sketchy parking lot deal outside the local vape shop and hand a stranger 750$ in cash. Or if you can get your lower for 50$ I will never ask you to give me 250, I will tell you to take that offer and buy for 50. For the rest of the peasantry that doesn't have that big boy hookup (that they dont wish to share with anyone else for some reason eh?) they will go where they can. Guys like above replier walk around touting their 50$ price, then don't tell the people where to get it. Well bro tell the people so they can get it and not pay me, cause I win then either way. #MAGA. Otherwise go back to self-quarantine.

Last edited:
Out-Of-Stock Lower (without any idea of re-stocking timeline) = $60 bucks
Leaving the shop with a quality AR-lower NOW! = Priceless...

Seller is GTG.

Thank you sir. But you must be delusional, everyone can get lowers anytime for 50$ cash out the door during a global pandemic when firearms distributor supply chains have shut down and pick them up from a reputable and safe storefront with excellent customer service and friendly clients who are all FANTASTIC American citizens. Weren't you aware of that?

Thank you sir. But you must be delusional, everyone can get lowers anytime for 50$ cash out the door during a global pandemic when firearms distributor supply chains have shut down and pick them up from a reputable and safe storefront with excellent customer service and friendly clients who are all FANTASTIC American citizens. Weren't you aware of that?

Well. You have a point that they are hard to get and out of stock. If people are buying them, good for you. Its noobs and people that have not been paying attention.

People that have been paying attention bought theirs long ago and have a lifetime supply of Pre Healey, NIB Spikes, BCM, and for the lower end Anderson’s.

I honestly dont get why people pay 250 for a lower. Id build out a 45 dollar 80 percent at that point.

Well. You have a point that they are hard to get and out of stock. If people are buying them, good for you. Its noobs and people that have not been paying attention.

People that have been paying attention bought theirs long ago and have a lifetime supply of Pre Healey, NIB Spikes, BCM, and for the lower end Anderson’s.

I honestly dont get why people pay 250 for a lower. Id build out a 45 dollar 80 percent at that point.

Cause some people dont have the tools or know how or desire to jig and drill and mill out an 80% and then anodize it and have maybe spec maybe not spec maybe kinda sorta decent looking aluminum to build off of? And if people are scared of whatever they think a healey is you damn well better believe they are scared of what a "ghost gun" is, that sounds super killy and evil. 250$ for peace of mind and a great sales experience cheaper than the alternative with brand names? Shit, I spoke to a couple hundred noobs this week then man. Guess I conned all of them eh? Return to self-quarantine before your toilet paper is fined and seized for idiocy.

I don't know what this thread is for... As far as selling stuff on the free market goes - rock on! Might want to read up on Maura Healey's July 2016 decree though.

Wow.

Massachusetts isn't Georgia.
I have no need for any lowers right now. I have X number of AR's here in Georgia, plus the (3) declared in Connecticut.
I also have (4) stripped lowers in my safe, in case I decide to build another at some point.

If I wanted a "stripped Anderson lower", here's the screenshot of one of the vendors I buy stuff from, (sorry - not available in Massachusetts, Connecticut, California or other Blue states - due to their laws...)

1586120958685.png

I don't know what this thread is for... As far as selling stuff on the free market goes - rock on! Might want to read up on Maura Healey's July 2016 decree though.

Comrade, unlike in Mother Russia where bears drink vodka and commies make up the law of the land as they go with verbal statements, here in the US of f***in' A we have a legislature and executive branch and a overall process of how we turn a bill into a law. God Bless the Stars and Stripes in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave #MAGA. Healey's shit may fly where the Red's exist, not here though. These colors don't run!

Wow.

I have no need for any lowers right now. I have X number of AR's here in Georgia, plus the (3) declared in Connecticut.
I also have (4) stripped lowers in my safe, in case I decide to build another at some point.

If I wanted a "stripped Anderson lower", here's the screenshot of one of the vendors I buy stuff from, (sorry - not available in Massachusetts, Connecticut, California or other Blue states - due to their laws...)

You are blessed sir!!!! Carry on!

WTS...

Willing to smuggle...

Certainly, the gravy train will end when my 250$ lower is no longer cheaper compared to everyone elses 600-1000$ lower. At that point I will have successfully tanked the entire AR market in MA to more reasonable prices, and made a good margin to put forward to reinvest in more product to then sell a new undercut price. And around and around we go, with a new gravy train each time, while the citizen gets lowers for cheaper than the actual price gougers.

You really are missing the whole point here, or how the math was calculated, but hey if 250 is out of your price range, wait a few cycles and I assure you we will be at a point where you can afford to build an AR. You deserve that, its your right to choose to exercise or not.

Don't waste your time getting all sensitive on my account....As said I don't Care....Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom