• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Positive customer service from Easton

I know it is not Firearms related, but it is archery/hunting related. I wanted to relay a story of OUTSTANDING customer service and support.

I had bought a set of Easton Tracer illuminated nocks for my hunting arrows last year. I loved them and the way the worked. I managed to shoot 2 deer during the archery season and the nocks worked as advertised.

About 2 weeks ago I break out the bow to start practicing for the season and low and behold the nocks wont light up anymore. I called Easton's customer support number and explained my problem thinking maybe there was a trick to re-activate them from sleep mode, or I was prepared for them to say that they were a year old and their shelf life was up.

I would have been satisfied with that answer and probally gone and bought the same nocks again.

They guy at Easton appologized and told me to just to send them into customer service and they would replace them! I packed them up and a week later new ones showed up free of charge! Furthermore they sent a package of 4 when I had only returned 3!

I could not be happier with their service and just wanted to let everyone know what a great company they are.

I don't know what nocks are... but it sounds like Easton Tracer is a great company [smile]

If I ever want some illuminated... nocks... I'll be sure to buy from them [laugh]

I have a similar story from easton. I use ACC shafts, and a couple years ago sent them a letter saying that their weights were off as much as 20 grains per shaft on the half dozen that I bought. I wasn't looking for anything, and explained that I would use those aroows for my kids bow (where it really didn't matter).

Easton sent me 2 dozen shafts (the shafts are about $125 a dzn), some hats, knocks, and misc swag with a letter thanking me for my letter and thanking me for getting my kids into archery at an early age.

Back
Top Bottom