• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Positive Case of EEE in Amesbury near Merrimac Town Line

Thought I'd pass the info along if you also live in the area. I didn't really know anything about Eastern Equine Encephalitis until I got a town notice moments ago and looked it up on the CDC website:

http://www.cdc.gov/easternequineencephalitis/

Seriously bad and no specific treatment.

G

33% mortality rate and serious brain damage in survivors... maybe think twice about using repellent

Is that really the position of CDC? Unbelievable.

I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not and if it was ignore this. The CDC has done lots of studies on the negative effects of firearms on the general public. In doing this they like anyone pushing an agenda skews numbers to better suit their needs such as considering a child to be anyone under 30. So I will just say the CDC isn't a fan of your second amendment.

I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not and if it was ignore this. The CDC has done lots of studies on the negative effects of firearms on the general public. In doing this they like anyone pushing an agenda skews numbers to better suit their needs such as considering a child to be anyone under 30. So I will just say the CDC isn't a fan of your second amendment.

nope...not sarcasm. Interesting, thanks.

There is a guy from Georgetown with EEE now. He reportedly is in a medically induced coma and the prognosis is not good. There was also a horse in G'town with it too just before Labor Day.

Back
Top Bottom