• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Portsmouth NH - Idiots March for our Lives

March for Our Lives gun law protest coming to Portsmouth

They say:

“We respect the Second Amendment and are not out to take anyone’s guns"

They also say:

“common-sense gun reforms such as a ban on assault rifles, high capacity magazines and bump stocks, an expansion of background checks, reinstatement of federal funding to study gun violence, legislation to support extreme risk protection orders and rejection of the concealed carry reciprocity bill.”

I bet the snow keeps them away because they're all soft.

"Groups participating in the Portsmouth march include the Moms Demand Action New Hampshire and Maine chapters, New Castle Promise, Granite State Progress, Occupy Seacoast, Indivisible New Hampshire and Indivisible Portsmouth"

Didn't even know we had an occupy chapter here. The local FB page is pretty funny, a bunch of leftist screaming about GUNZ R BAD and then a bunch of rational people quietly trying to explain how effing stupid they are. I'd be more involved if I didn't have to sell houses here. Plus I hate FB with the fire of 1000 suns.

They say:

“We respect the Second Amendment and are not out to take anyone’s guns*"

*Except for semi-auto rifles, semi auto shotguns, rifles that are too powerful, rifles that are not powerful enough, "combat shotguns", handguns that are too big, handguns that are too small, handguns that are deemed "unsafe" by the AG, unregulated guns like muzzleloaders and other BP guns, and any manually operated guns that look like guns we don't like.

Wow... People like that need to LEAVE NH and ME for the PRM immediately. We HAD a license to carry for years, but it was changed to Con Carry with the current governor. You can still get/have the P&R if you WANT it (plus what it brings to the table). I still have mine, and will probably renew it when it comes time (for $10 why not).

I think a convoy of diesel trucks needs to roll coal past these retards as they stand out there. Plus anyone with air horns should make at least one (or two) passes and blast them. Libtardizm should be hammered into oblivion in free states.

They say:

“We respect the Second Amendment and are not out to take anyone’s guns"

They also say:

“common-sense gun reforms such as a ban on assault rifles, high capacity magazines and bump stocks, an expansion of background checks, reinstatement of federal funding to study gun violence, legislation to support extreme risk protection orders and rejection of the concealed carry reciprocity bill.”

I bet the snow keeps them away because they're all soft.

Do you think it's possible that they might march all the way to Canada ? If they want gun control then that's the place to go.

"We do not want to take your guns except the ones we don't like".
I want them to say that a dozen times just to see if it will sink in.

f***ing idiots.

It's the exact playbook England used.
"We just want to register all the guns for the purpose of crime prevention. No one is trying to take your guns away. "
Till they took them all away.

Back
Top Bottom