Poor boy ar45 acp scratch build.

Nice work Ben.

Can we get "Grandson of Kalashnikov" or "Son of Boris" put under your member name? [smile]

Derek?

Nice work Ben.

Can we get "Grandson of Kalashnikov" or "Son of Boris" put under your member name? [smile]

Derek?

Johnny dubbed me the redneck Boris or the white trash Boris at one of the meets when I was talking about one of my builds.

Feel free to pm Derek to get me a sub title lol Id love that .

the gold PSL was the 16" build, right? that shit done yet? i have a hard-on for a 16" PSL for some reason.
Well yeah because

flamethrower-1.jpg

the gold PSL was the 16" build, right? that shit done yet? i have a hard-on for a 16" PSL for some reason.

I need to replace the gas block . My idea for adjustable gas block didn't work so great lol . Set screw got launched down range. Got a few mags through It.

I have a spare bolt carrier (need bolt tho)
Trunnion, safety selector , dust cover and mag release and barrel stub that's long enough to make a pistol psl. I wouldn't mind giving it to a free stater ;) of I can borrow for shoots lol.

I need to replace the gas block . My idea for adjustable gas block didn't work so great lol . Lunched it down range lol.

I have a spare bolt carrier (need bolt tho)
Trunnion, safety selector and mag release and barrel stub that's long enough to make a pistol psl. I wouldn't mind giving it to a free stater ;) of I can borrow for shoots lol.

We can keep it at my NH retreat.

2203984_01_psl_fpk_dragonov_rifle_and_pis_640.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
As a side note.
I threaded the ak 45 barrel and crown it . And finished up a slant style brake.
c0eb4a872488a5d884265cd932e9865f.jpg

e52f4ff62f3bc9d2dc5fd94d7f6c82c9.jpg

441e0e9de7c14d6b2197c6fde06c93df.jpg

5540cb020807b092551a4d518bc71c8e.jpg

Barrel reamer should show up today friend sent me one from Texas and usps is slaking .
I should have that ak45 done some time this week.

I can make cannons too
Good job on your project and having the ambition to undertake it! I miss having access to a Bridgeport and some of my other shop equipment.Did hold on to my TIG equipment and a few other small bench tools.

Did some one say cannon…the plan was in a Popular Mechanics about 40 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom