• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poor boy ar45 acp scratch build.

Nice work Ben.

Can we get "Grandson of Kalashnikov" or "Son of Boris" put under your member name? [smile]

Derek?

Nice work Ben.

Can we get "Grandson of Kalashnikov" or "Son of Boris" put under your member name? [smile]

Derek?

Johnny dubbed me the redneck Boris or the white trash Boris at one of the meets when I was talking about one of my builds.

Feel free to pm Derek to get me a sub title lol Id love that .

the gold PSL was the 16" build, right? that shit done yet? i have a hard-on for a 16" PSL for some reason.
Well yeah because

flamethrower-1.jpg

the gold PSL was the 16" build, right? that shit done yet? i have a hard-on for a 16" PSL for some reason.

I need to replace the gas block . My idea for adjustable gas block didn't work so great lol . Set screw got launched down range. Got a few mags through It.

I have a spare bolt carrier (need bolt tho)
Trunnion, safety selector , dust cover and mag release and barrel stub that's long enough to make a pistol psl. I wouldn't mind giving it to a free stater ;) of I can borrow for shoots lol.

I need to replace the gas block . My idea for adjustable gas block didn't work so great lol . Lunched it down range lol.

I have a spare bolt carrier (need bolt tho)
Trunnion, safety selector and mag release and barrel stub that's long enough to make a pistol psl. I wouldn't mind giving it to a free stater ;) of I can borrow for shoots lol.

We can keep it at my NH retreat.

2203984_01_psl_fpk_dragonov_rifle_and_pis_640.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
As a side note.
I threaded the ak 45 barrel and crown it . And finished up a slant style brake.
c0eb4a872488a5d884265cd932e9865f.jpg

e52f4ff62f3bc9d2dc5fd94d7f6c82c9.jpg

441e0e9de7c14d6b2197c6fde06c93df.jpg

5540cb020807b092551a4d518bc71c8e.jpg

Barrel reamer should show up today friend sent me one from Texas and usps is slaking .
I should have that ak45 done some time this week.

I can make cannons too
Good job on your project and having the ambition to undertake it! I miss having access to a Bridgeport and some of my other shop equipment.Did hold on to my TIG equipment and a few other small bench tools.

Did some one say cannon…the plan was in a Popular Mechanics about 40 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom