1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS ponsness warren 800B 20 gauge press

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Reloading Equipment/Supplies' started by greencobra, Aug 21, 2018.

1. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

as the title says, I have a pw 800B 20 ga. progressive press for sale. it's in excellent condition, very little wear marks. I bought it used so you get what I got. it has tall shot and powder bottles and a shell counter, the only added equipment. the press is set up for what I loaded with it, 20 ga. skeet loads. the bar is for 7/8ths oz of shot and I don't remember what powder bushing is in it but I used Winchester sf (super field) exclusively. it'll hold close to 200 209 shotshell primers once the primer feed is loaded and you top it off. these guys pop a loaded shell out the back with every pull of the handle, all you need to do is insert a hull and set the wad. I cut a hole in my reloading bench and the loaded shells fell into a 5 gallon pail below. i'm blowing the dust off it but it's lubed and ready to go. this is a beast and extremely heavy. asking $400. woburn area.

2. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

3. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

4. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

5. greencobra

greencobra NES Member