• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pompus windbag

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/04/barbra.streisand.ap/index.html

"Just the sadness of, we're there, but don't want to have those people in harm's way, and yet we do have to support (the troops). It's kind of painful, and I had always imagined just seeing footage of the troops, it's like history repeating itself -- here we are again. That was the meaning to me."

I suppose the hundreds of thousands of Dead Kurds and having a terrorist hot bed in the middle east is a good thing. I guess it is when you are tucked away in a gated million dollar community in L.A.

"I suppose the hundreds of thousands of Dead Kurds and having a terrorist hot bed in the middle east is a good thing."

No Sir, it is not a good thing, but as long as the government of these United States is pursuing a "guns and butter" philosophy and the American people lack the resolve to see this thing through, we are well advised to pick and choose our wars very, very carefully.

A professional military is a finite resource and shouldn't be wasted on reckless military adventurism. North Korea has nuclear weapons, Iran will soon have nuclear weapons, China looms as the next great superpower, and the United States Army failed to achieve its recruiting goals for the first time since 1979.

Now I have heard different things from different people who have been over there and most of it has not been good. Our soldiers and marines fight for each other and their unit just like soldiers and marines have since the beginning of this country, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they are being squandered by people at the highest levels of the chain of command.

So when, a famous artiste from the Left Coast spouts off some platitude it really doesn't upset me too much, because like the late Walt Kelly, who wrote the Pogo comic strip (one has to be of a certain age to remember Pogo) : "We have met the enemy and he is us."

mark

It's hard to meet recruiting goals when the media constantly bashes the President and the insurgency in Iraq.

I don't know who you have been talking to. I've personally talked to over a dozen fellow Marines who have returned from the sandbox and a couple who have gone back again. Not one of them have had one bad thing to say about the war that has already been won over there.

professional military is a finite resource and shouldn't be wasted on reckless military adventurism. North Korea has nuclear weapons, Iran will soon have nuclear weapons, China looms as the next great superpower,

What do you suggest we do? If liberating a country of millions from a ruthless dictator in a very volatile part of the world isn't a good cause.

Liberating millions of people from a ruthless dictator is a noble cause, but unfortunately policy is not determined by honorable warriors but by politicians. Even the so-called "just war" of World War II failed. Now I am not going to say who was worse, Stalin or Hitler, but in the end Stalin prevailed and died in his bed, and millions were enslaved in Eastern Europe as part of the "liberation of Europe." Now move forward to 1950, and there we fought a limited war in Korea and maintained the status quo, but in the process the Kim family continues to rule millions of people ruthlessly...so what was accomplished ? In 1956 the Hungarians revolted against the Soviets and pled and begged for our assistance, but to no avail. Then came the big war of my generation, Viet-Nam. Now you could talk to a lot of SF, Marines, and just plain soldiers who felt that we were winning, or could have won. In the end, we left just like the French and the Japanese.

Now I am not suggesting in any way that there is some grand conspiracy. I'll leave the Bilderbergers and the Tri-Lateral Commission conspiracy theorists to their beliefs, no matter how bizarre I find them, and let them find a plot under every rock. Instead, I'll point my finger at the usual suspects: greed, amibition, ego which afflict our leaders both civilian and military. When one examines realpolitick or grand geo-political strategy at the squad, platoon or company level, it doesn't make much sense. Instead honor and loyalty prevail, and sometimes stupidity, but the reason soldiers fight is for each other, so while at the tactical level we may be winning the war, at the strategic level we are not, and the reasons are far more complex than merely the media bashing the current administration. To fight a war successfully at the highest level requires a degree of commitment and resolve that collectively, I don't think we have as a nation. We went into Afghanistan for all the right reasons and Iraq for all of the wrong reasons. There was a failure of intelligence and horrendous miscaculation of the results of the war. We used the wrong historical model. We used France, 1944 when we went into Iraq when we should have used the occupation of Japan and Germany. We came as liberators when we should have gone in as conquerers and in the early days of our occupation there we should have been downright ruthless in supressing the terrorist attacks, but we couldn't because we are Americans. We don't destroy a whole village, when we lose one soldier who is killed by a terrorist known to reside in that village. It is not our way, not honorable, but pure violent force is often the only thing many people and many cultures really understand.

Now I have an emotional investment in all of this. I have a step-daughter who worked in the World Trade Center when it was bombed in 1993 and who was on her way to work on 9/11, saw what was happening and had the good sense to get the hell out of there. She saw the second tower fall as she was evacuating over the Brooklyn Bridge.

Something else too, I was a very small frog in the very big pond of intelligence for a very long time and recently went back to work in that field for the state. I had the opportunity to read a lot of classified reports back in the middle and late 90's coming out of both Iraq and Iran due to the nature of my assignment (I retired from MI in 1998) and I could never for the life of me find any evidence that Saddam was really making and stockpiling WMD's. Now the picture can clearly change from 1998 to 2001, there is no doubt of that, but I can't help but think that the WMDs were more of a ruse, that Saddam wanted the Iranians especially to believe that he had more than what he really had. Now I could be off by a country mile by this,and it is possible that he had some WMDs and they were transferred to Syria...but that remains an open question.

Now you asked me what we should do ? Well, you won't like my answer, but our best option might simply be to declare victory and come home because we as a people, don't have the wherewithall to really occupy that country and get it to where it needs to be.

You ask me who I have talked to and I would tell you friends who are in the DIA, contractors (one of whom is absolutely committed to the mission there but concedes that the situation is in doubt) a young Marine from Camp Lejeune (I hope I got the spelling right, otherwise I owe you some pushups) and a couple of National Guard Support types who have served there, a young recently discharged soldier who was an infantryman in the 3rd ID during the inital phase of the war. I have tried to get a balance of perspectives.

Every day we lose a service member, the cost of the war goes up. It is possible to be in the wrong war at the wrong time and the wrong place and I fear that is where we are at now.

Now I know that these are not popular beliefs on this forum, but you asked.

Regards,

Mark

I may not agree with the reasons you list, I still respect your opinion. Regardless if we agree or not on the reasons for going in, pulling the plug now would be catastrophic. The elections will be done soon, and they are training the Military and police there as quickly as possible to ensure they will be able to maintain law and order. I also think when we finally withdraw the insurgent attacks will decrease in substantially frequency.

Whether or not he had WMD is a moot point. He had them in the past and would not let inspectors do their jobs. He was hiding something, I believe counterfeiting U.S. currency to fund terrorism. It was in the world's best interest to get him out of power, one of his son's would have taken over the country after Sadaam passed and they were both quite a bit more evil.

No war is ever pretty, no war is ever easy to win. The fact remains that our entire force over there is completely voluntary. If it is what your sources say it is there would be mass desertion.

ETA: I believe that what ever was there was moved to Syria prior to our engagement.

" Regardless if we agree or not on the reasons for going in, pulling the plug now would be catastrophic. The elections will be done soon, and they are training the Military and police there as quickly as possible to ensure they will be able to maintain law and order. "

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your well crafted response. The above quote sounds eerily like what our leaders used to say about the South Vietnamese. Yes it would be catastrophic, but it will be more catastrophic if we find ourselves pulling out three or four years from now.

The reason that there are no mass desertions over there is because we have a professional military. I think if you were to go back again to Viet Nam (I don't want to dwell on it) you would see that most professional NCOs and officers in the Army and Marines served multiple tours of duty there. Frankly, if we had a draftee Army and draft motivated enlistment people in the Marines, there would be a lot more problems and maybe a few desertions. Right now our professional military is holding it together, but the question remains, how much longer ? Also too the American soldier or marine is very resilient and "Old Joe Snuffy" will put up with quite a bit before he puts down his rifle and says "I am not fighting anymore." I am not trying to sound like a naysayer or harbinger of doom, but the force is getting tired and spreading thin. When that happens what are we going to do, especially if we have to deploy a significant portion of our ground forces to another theater ? The overeliance by the Army (in my opinion) in the National Guard and Reserves are going to affect both retention and recruitment in those components as well, and in fact has already done so.

The people in the trenches, the everyday grunts, have ground truth and see the war in a far different perpective than the national command authority and the layers of infrastructure between the two. Again, on the tactical level we may be winning, but are we winning at the other levels ? The Tet Offensive of 1968 was a great tactical win for both U.S. Forces and the ARVN with massive casualites inflicted upon the enemy but it was a major strategic victory for the North Vietnamese. Given the complexiites of modern warfare, one can win the war on one level and lose it on an entirely different level. No one questions the gallantry or valor or professionalism of our troops, it's the people in charge of those troops that I worry about. You may remember that General Shenseiki, the former Army Chief of Staff, wanted twice as many troops for the Iraq War. He was forced to retire by the administration.

There is a law of diminishing return in all wars. I think that what you may see here is that eventually it will no longer be in the political self interest of those in charge to continue to prosecute the war, and then we will go home. Hopefully, our Iraq War Memorial Wall will have fewer names on it.

Regards,

Mark

Frankly, I hope that I am wrong in my assessment of the situation, but I would also say that modern historical precedent favors it.

Regards,

Mark

[/quote]

derek said:
Whether or not he had WMD is a moot point. He had them in the past and would not let inspectors do their jobs.

Yup, and we actually know which countries some of them came from.

Chemicals from Britain and the Soviet Union. (Mustard and Nerve)

Biologicals from the US. (Anthrax)

Some folks figure he had nukes, but I still don't believe that one, though there's ample proof he was trying to get them. I figure if he had nukes, he would've used at least one on Israel. I've never said he was overly smart.

I was hoping he would so something to Isreal before we went in. They would have turned Iraq in to a parking lot.

Now I have heard different things from different people who have been over there and most of it has not been good. Our soldiers and marines fight for each other and their unit just like soldiers and marines have since the beginning of this country, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they are being squandered by people at the highest levels of the chain of command.
mark

It's funny the ones I've talked to and read blogs on say something totally different than what you are saying. There is actually alot of good being done over there. Granted things probably aren't moving as fast as the majority of the people over here want, and if anyone thought this was going to be a war where we are in and out,man you must be delusional. I am willing to bet we will have a presence there for a very long time. I also have to say we are winning,because the insurgents are not so much focused on blowing up our guys as they are their own people. The Iraqi people have made great strides toward their independance and will continue to do so. Even under threats to them and their families they have gotten out and voted. They truly want this and more and more is being turned over to the Iraqi's. I believe in what we are doing,and I know my son believes in what he is doing. So whether you think we should or shouldn't have done this, Saddam needed to go. He was a threat to the rest of the world,and it would have only been a matter of time,before he used his weapons.

"Oh, I forgot to ask if any of you have seen the REAL resruiting statistics (not what the media is making up)?"

My sources for recruiting stats are the following: The Army Times (weekly subscriber) and Military Officer Magazine (monthly subscriber), hardly left wing or anti-war media outlets.

As far as being delusional about the war, and its length you may recall that General Tommy Franks believed that the majority of troops would be home by the summer after the invasion and that a residual force of about 30.000 troops is all that would be required. I heard the man say this himself on national television, live.

Mark

Well, I guess we can agree that the upper leadership has been "delusional" at best.

I figure 10 years, minimum, of troops on the ground. What I hear from OIF vets tends to back that up.

There will be no mass desertions for several reasons, but, you'll also find that when the National Guard in a few states got mobilized to go overseas, there was a few troops that resisted going. Some processed for medical discharge (for BS reasons). Some just flat out wouldn't report for duty. But in one state nearby, the percentage was very low. Yes, there was a bunch of medicals, but most of them were overdue. And I will tell you that some of the troops that weren't allowed to go due to medical reasons were PISSED that they couldn't go. And that number greatly outweighs the number that got "Yellow Fever" or refused to report.

And I'm not getting that info from ANYBODY'S statistics. But from first hand info. Like I said a state "nearby". Some here know which one, and who I spoke to.

When this war started I said realistically we would be there at least 20 years. Some sort of a presence. Tommy franks can say what he wants,but I believe the guys over there,more than I would some friggin officer sitting behind a desk that shuffles paper.
Glad you believe everything you hear on tv. They can try and predict all they want,but until they actual get out from behind their desks and actually see what is going on first hand then they can make the decisions. Anyone realistically going into this knew it was not going to be cut an dried and would take time. You can't rebuild a third world shit hole overnight.

Couple of points that I'd like to contribute.

First, I do believe that it was a mistake to go into Iraq. Why? Because Saddam was withering on the vine (unlike, say, Fidel!), and two, because I don't believe that Iraq was the source of much terrorism.

I do think that GW should have gone after Iran and Syria instead - their names keep getting mentioned in connection with terrorists, and frankly... Saddam didn't worry me. Iran with nuclear weapons - now that worries me. They're crazy enough to use the damned things, too.

My $.02, free to you, and possibly worth what you paid for it. [wink]

The problem with going after Syria is Regional Opinion. That wouldn't be popular at all with certain countries in the area. Iran also would bring Regional problems. Iraq, on the other hand, got what the Region figures it deserved. And, it's not a bad place to start. I think the Iranians may be able to be dealt with peacefully, the Syrian government also, though they'll eventually get out of the Terrorism Export business. They're slowly coming around to that.

THere's also the minor details that are kept sceret by our military, and rightfully so. Iraq has in fact been involved in training terrorists (and it's public knowledge, but the big media won't say it). They had a couple of camps that were set up to train terrorists how to hi-jack aircraft.

There's also the WMD issues. Whether they were in Iraq at the time we invaded is unclear. But they were in Iraq during Saddam's rule, and that's well documented. And he had used them in the past. That's also well documented.

Mark,

It is possible to be in the wrong war at the wrong time and the wrong place and I fear that is where we are at now.

If I heard this without knowing where it came from I would think that I was hearing someone quoting an old speech from the failed (I enjoy that word in his case) Presidential aspirant, John F. Kerry.

I am curious what it would take for you to label a war "the right war at the right time in the right place"? After all you have labeled WWII as "failed ("Even the so-called "just war" of World War II failed."). You also denigrate (question?) it's"justness". Nor do you seem very positive about Korea or Vietnam. That would leave, at least in the last century, WWI and Desert Storm. Neither of which we were able to choose ahead of time nor which seemed to solve the problem at hand more than temporarily.

Unfortunately some of your statements seem to make a case for complete inaction because of a fear of consequences (i.e., "Given the complexiites of modern warfare, one can win the war on one level and lose it on an entirely different level."). If that is the case, why not just avoid war all together and let people like Hussein spread their terror and gain strength until they begin to look at our country with the certainty that we are too hesitant to fight.

Well, going into Afghanistan, and then stopping there would be akin to what happened in WWI and Desert Storm. We would win one war but set up the next. My unit was mobilized for Desert Storm and I took 118 people to Germany to help with the logistical pipeline of troops and equipment into and out of the AOR. I then spent the next 13 years helping to deploy and re-deploy people and equipment on almost a scheduled basis as Hussein acted up regularly by various violations of whatever accord ended the fighting. Do you remember "Operation Deny Holidays"? This was the unofficial name for these repeated interuptions where we pulled people from various places and rushed to put out the latest test of our resolve. Much of this revolved around Hussein's refusal to comply with a key provision that he clearly demonstrate that he had destroyed his ability to make WMD's, a capability he never denied.

So I guess we should have done the same thing in 2003-4 and just let Hussein continue to kill his own people cause after all, they weren't our people. And claim victory until the next time.

I hope that I can say this without sounding insulting, but frankly your arguements sound more like a regurgitation of liberal anti-war academia propaganda than an independant and factual analysis of the history of this conflict and the nature of the enemy we have finally faced. Instead you used some rather general claims ("Instead, I'll point my finger at the usual suspects: greed, amibition, ego which afflict our leaders both civilian and military."), wrap yourself in concern for the troops in the fight ("Hopefully, our Iraq War Memorial Wall will have fewer names on it.", and the inevitable anti-Bush jab ("We went into Afghanistan for all the right reasons and Iraq for all of the wrong reasons.").

Every day and every terrorist roadside bombing makes the face of this enemy clearer and clearer. Modern terrorism is a war on our society waged in the most callous and cowardly method possible. Hidden bombs, soft targets, suicide bombers, hiding among the general populace, bombing subways (and other soft targets) in other countries.

Mark, you do put together a seemingly compelling post but in the end your points just do not hold up to close scrutiny. You are of course free to write what you may believe, but you are also then bound to understand that others may disagree with you and point out where you are wrong.

So Ross, we should have sat by and let Saddam,continue the torture and murder that he was reigning? We should have let him continue to make weapons of mass destruction to be used on his people,or god forbid even us or some other country? I truly don't see how you can justify letting him stay in power, and then when he dies one of his sadistic sons takes over that is even more cruel than Saddam ever could be.
Granted we should not have left in Desert Storm 1,but we did,and the Iraqi people suffered for it. This time we are not leaving them, and they are having a better life,and are able to make their own judgements on how they want their country to run. We are far better off now than if we had left Saddam in power. It scares the other Arab countries to see Iraq changing,but I think in the long run it will help change the middle east for the better. Hopefully my sons children will not have to worry about terrorists,or war,because of what my son is fighting for. We can't change the whole world at once,but we can take baby steps and start with one country at a time.

mark056 said:
Now I have an emotional investment in all of this. I have a step-daughter who worked in the World Trade Center when it was bombed in 1993 and who was on her way to work on 9/11, saw what was happening and had the good sense to get the hell out of there. She saw the second tower fall as she was evacuating over the Brooklyn Bridge.

Mark, I'm very glad that your step daughter wasn't harmed or worse in either attack.

mark056 said:
Something else too, I was a very small frog in the very big pond of intelligence for a very long time and recently went back to work in that field for the state. I had the opportunity to read a lot of classified reports back in the middle and late 90's coming out of both Iraq and Iran due to the nature of my assignment (I retired from MI in 1998) and I could never for the life of me find any evidence that Saddam was really making and stockpiling WMD's. Now the picture can clearly change from 1998 to 2001, there is no doubt of that, but I can't help but think that the WMDs were more of a ruse, that Saddam wanted the Iranians especially to believe that he had more than what he really had. Now I could be off by a country mile by this,and it is possible that he had some WMDs and they were transferred to Syria...but that remains an open question.

Then Mr. Clinton was also in error. Did he not say that Saddam had WMD's? Did not the UN say his numbers weren't adding up, that WMD's were missing? Had he opened up his doors and let the inspectors in without any of the BS, this war might never have happened. (I also believe that he had them, however, thanks to the UN he had more than enough time to load them all on trucks and get them out of the country.)
Granted, our intel may have been mislead, however, we were justified going in there. Once going in, we couldn't just pull out. We did that once during Desert Storm and because of that, they Iraq's didn't trust us this time to help us more in getting Saddam.

I agree that North Korea, Iran and China are likely to present even greater problems than Iraq in the very near future. What some people seem to be incapable of accepting is the fact that the more resolute and tough we behave in Iraq, the less they will be willing to push us. In contrast, every whining "out now" editorial and anti-military demonstration makes it that much more likely that we'll have to choose between sending even more troops into a future grinder or accepting nuclear equipped terrorists and other unpalatable scenarios.

Ken

MrsWildweasel said:
So Ross, we should have sat by and let Saddam,continue the torture and murder that he was reigning?

Sue, as much as we may want to, the US cannot be the world's policeman. Nor do I think we should. What I said is that I did not think that Iraq & Saddam posed as big a threat as other parts of the world.

Go after the biggest threats first. Saddam did not have the manpower or the armed forces to move on the rest of the world; we spanked him pretty badly in GW1. He could not have turned into another Hitler.

As for sitting by and letting tyrants continue their evil ways... Sudan. N. Korea. Libya. Most of sub-Saharan Africa. Seems like there is an infinite supply of two-bit dictators who get their jollies by genocide. We already are sitting by with many of them. And we still can't stop them all even if we wanted to.

All I'm saying is to pick our fights.

Now that we did go into Iraq, however, I think that we cannot leave until we can really say "Mission Accomplished" and leave a democratic government of the people on the ground there, with their armed forces and police trained and capable of keeping themselves free. If we leave now, we lose all credibility on the world stage. If we can leave them standing on their own two feet, we should (I hope!) gain a friend and ally in a region of the world where we desperately need one.

Ross, I am not disagreeing in that we can not be the worlds policeman. Although lets face it we pull out of Bosnia and we know that will start right back up. As far as picking our fights Afghanistan and Iraq were the best choices. Saddam had threatened enough,and had every chance to let the inspectors do their jobs. He didn't let them. It's easier to beat him to the punch than to take the chance that he had those weapons and use them.
You don't think Saddam was turned into another Hitler,Oh in comparison he most definately was.
I personally would rather take the fight to them than to have it on our shores.

MrsWildweasel said:
Ross, I am not disagreeing in that we can not be the worlds policeman. Although lets face it we pull out of Bosnia and we know that will start right back up.
Exactly my point.
MrsWildweasel said:
Saddam had threatened enough,and had every chance to let the inspectors do their jobs. He didn't let them. It's easier to beat him to the punch than to take the chance that he had those weapons and use them.
But did he have the chance to deliver them to US? I don't think he ever did. and when he did act against one of our friends, we went in and spanked him.

MrsWildweasel said:
You don't think Saddam was turned into another Hitler
Nope, not a prayer. He could NOT have taken over the entire region or even a significant portion. He did NOT have the kind of military machine and manufacturing capability that Hitler had. (which still wasn't enough, once he tried to take on the US and the USSR at the same time, I might add)

MrsWildweasel said:
I personally would rather take the fight to them than to have it on our shores.
Well... I can't disagree with you there. Defending our country where it should be defended: on someone else's real estate.

Ross, I'm not refering Hitler and Saddam as the same as you are I guess. I am not looking at it as taking over other countries,I am looking at it as genocide,rape, torture,etc. To me in that respect he was another Hitler. Saddam was given every opportunity to co-operate,but chose not too.

MrsWildweasel said:
Ross, I'm not refering Hitler and Saddam as the same as you are I guess. I am not looking at it as taking over other countries

Precisely... Saddam was not in a position to export his genocidal ways.

Do I think that he should have been taken out? Yes. Do I think that he was our top priority? Not from the information that I had, no. (Nickle has mentioned that there were other factors that I was unaware of)

Ross

But it was okay for him to continue his genocidal ways on his own people,and at his whim? Let his sons continue torturing people? Saddam had his chance to let the inspectors do their jobs. He had the capabilities and this dictator had to go. We may not agree that the timing was right,but I think the Iraqi's are far better off today. There are far more Iraqi's that appreciate us there,than the terrorists trying to blow themselves up. Even though the terrorist are concentrating on soft targets,the Iraqi people still come out and stand in line to train to become police officers,etc. It says alot about their will to see their country succede. I know you don't have a dog in this fight,but I do,and I truly believe he is fighting for the right things.

Comparing Hitler to Saddam is flawed logic.

IF you throw out Genocide and Medical Experimentation, Hitler would actually be a BETTER person than Saddam, from what I've seen (and I'm no fan of Hitler). That doesn't say much about Saddam, does it?

When the Gulf War (91, the ONLY one) started, Iraq had the world's 4th largest army. He did it before, he could get close again.

Another thing to remember is that we have nothing to fear from the Chinese (they want to sell products), North Korea (China has already told them to toe the line), Libya (he got religion, thanks to Reagan), Sudan (a few years ago, they MAY have been a threat, not now).

There obviously was enough evidence of WMD's in Iraq, though they may have been removed sometime. Also,check the vote record on going after Iraq. The names of the Senators that voted FOR it may shock you. Some of them are the SAME ones condemning it now.

That's all from publicly available sources. There's other factors you may never know.

It's also all moot. We're there now, to just leave would kill ANY credibility we've had. We NEED to see the job through, even if it gets tough.

MrsWildweasel said:
But it was okay for him to continue his genocidal ways on his own people,and at his whim? Let his sons continue torturing people?

Sue, I agree he needed to be taken down... but I still say that we are not and should not be the world's policeman.

Should we go and invade North Korea? Iran? Venezuela? Brazil? (they're having huge gang problems there...) Where do you draw the line?

I reiterate: we need to stay in Iraq, finish the job and get them on their feet, and get out. We cannot pull out now and leave a vacuum there.
But I still question us going in in the first place.

As for not "having a dog in the fight"... Sue, you're mistaking my belief that we shouldn't have gone in with believing that I'm not behind the guys on the ground. In this one, my friend Tom Parshall went over, as well as my cousins Gary and Dave. They're all home now, but I still have a guy I've adopted in Afghanistan who won't be home for a couple of months, either (but I finally heard from him! Yay!).

There is no way we could leave now. More and more is being handed over to the Iraqi's,it may not be on the time table that some of our Generals want, but it is being turned over. As I said we will have a presence there for a long time. As the elections get closer it will get bad,but in the long run the Iraqi people will win.

Back
Top Bottom