Poll

Has there been a poll recently between the 4 running for governor on the news? I cant find one.

Surely you jest!

They take a poll minutes after each debate, so there is one from earlier this week.

Do a Google search using poll, governor, Massachusetts all together and you'll probably find a few.

However, the only poll that really matters is the one in November where everyone votes! In the meantime, anything can happen to change the outcome.

Ouch! Patrick up by almost 30 points [sad] I feel really bad for everyone in MA, looks like you will have a democrap governor to go with the rest of the democrap politicians.

Unfortunately looks like Lynch is going to get reelected here in NH.

MA isnt even part of the Union anymore. I seriously believe that if we ever had been invaded by the Soviets people here would welcome them with open arms.

Her strategy of ignoring Mihos is not going to work. She has to fight both him and Patrick if she hopes to win. She also has to be more aggressive and will probably have to go negative in her campaign ads. Everyone complains about negative ads, but they work.

Gary

Her strategy of ignoring Mihos is not going to work. She has to fight both him and Patrick if she hopes to win. She also has to be more aggressive and will probably have to go negative in her campaign ads. Everyone complains about negative ads, but they work.

Gary
If Healey would start pointing out that Mihos has an axe to grind about being fired by Swift, a fact that easily explains his childish behavior, he'd have to take a new tack, and he doesn't have one. Patrick is another issue. But one-on-one, I think she could beat Patrick on the issues. So, while she does have to get more aggressive (or maybe even assertive WRT Mihos), she'll have to deal with Patrick differently than Mihos.

If Healey would start pointing out that Mihos has an axe to grind about being fired by Swift, a fact that easily explains his childish behavior, he'd have to take a new tack, and he doesn't have one.

Excellent point and I believe that would work too. Unfortunately I'm not sure if she or her campaign staff are smart enough to figure that out. And by not wanting Mihos in any more debates it makes her look like she's afraid of him and what he might say about her and this past administration.

Patrick is another issue. But one-on-one, I think she could beat Patrick on the issues. So, while she does have to get more aggressive (or maybe even assertive WRT Mihos), she'll have to deal with Patrick differently than Mihos.

I don't think anyone in this state would want tho make massachusetts a haven for illegals and she needs to strongly point that out. Also, I read the other day that Patrick was asked what he would have done differently three years ago about the huge deficit Mass had and he avoided the question and talked about moving forward and a new budget. She really needs to key on these weaknesses he is revealing.

Back
Top Bottom