Votes: 205 87.2%
  • not voting at all

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I got a second card yesterday. I ripped up and threw out the first one, but this one I wrote VOID across it and I'll throw it out after the election. I want it as proof that I didn't send it in. Admittedly I can't prove I didn't send in the first one, but I'm doing what I can.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slightly off topic but related:

I had to renew the driver license today. This irked me to no end as I wanted NOT to renew in Connecticut but, rather, get a new one in New Hampshire. (At least I can be thankful CTDMV only winged me for the 6-year, not the 8-year.) Anyway...

They made me sign a form stating I was informed I could register to vote there but declined... cuz I'm already registered to vote. One of the takeaways (in addition to the "temporary paper license" and my $72 receipt) was an additional sheet of paper saying that I had been so offered but declined (and reminding me I could always do so elsewhere).

It just struck me as really odd.

Baby Billy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a second card yesterday. I ripped up and threw out the first one, but this one I wrote VOID across it and I'll throw it out after the election. I want it as proof that I didn't send it in. Admittedly I can't prove I didn't send in the first one, but I'm doing what I can.
I got a second one also. They are really pushing this hard.

Yazz

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So today I had to buy stamps for my business and went to the Post Office on Charles Street in Boston and they had no 100 rolls of stamps. WTF

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
I got a second one also. They are really pushing this hard.
Indeed. We got them too. Shredded!

So today I had to buy stamps for my business and went to the Post Office on Charles Street in Boston and they had no 100 rolls of stamps. WTF
Costco has them 5 strips of 20. That's where I buy my stamps, no long lines with only one clerk.

Yazz

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
And in lat nights mail I received a pamphlet from the State with the ballot questions explained. In the middle is a voter registration application. Must be nice to have so much money to spend!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does one need to wear a mask when voting in person on 11/3 (taxpayer funded public property and all that)?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are mail in ballots just like a postcard or are they sealed? I would think they would be sealed and if so, how was the person who did this able to identify that they were Trump ballots?

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are mail in ballots just like a postcard or are they sealed? I would think they would be sealed and if so, how was the person who did this able to identify that they were Trump ballots?
I don't know about PA, but in CT I believe they're using the standard absentee ballots, in which case when returned they're in TWO envelopes, the outer of which is numbered and MUST be signed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to the statement by the investigating parties (linked in other thread) 7 of the nine were still open, and for Trump. The other two could not be seen (assumed for Trump) because they were re-sealed in their envelopes by poll workers. So it seems they were likely being opened by a poll worker and being discarded if for Trump.

Eta: Revised Statement Of U.S. Attorney Freed On Inquiry Into Reports Of Potential Issues With Mail-In Ballots

Last edited:
Top Bottom