Votes: 200 87.3%
  • not voting at all

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think with all the mail voting fraud the results won't be in until after the first of the year. Then, the recounts and law suits will begin. I predict the fiasco will continue well into 2021 and then the civil war will kick off.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Mail-in ballots only matter in about 10-15 states.

Does it really matter if someone is trying to screw the pooch in Massachusetts or RI or NY or CA???? Nah. There are select few purple states that are the battleground. THAT'S where we need to be vigilant.

So a million ballots across the whole country isn't a lot. I think in a LOT of purple states and lots of conservative holdouts, you're likely seeing LESS requests because they aren't afraid to go to the polls. THey've waited in line at the grocery store and such and figure it's just fine.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mail-in ballots only matter in about 10-15 states.

Does it really matter if someone is trying to screw the pooch in Massachusetts or RI or NY or CA???? Nah. There are select few purple states that are the battleground. THAT'S where we need to be vigilant.

So a million ballots across the whole country isn't a lot. I think in a LOT of purple states and lots of conservative holdouts, you're likely seeing LESS requests because they aren't afraid to go to the polls. THey've waited in line at the grocery store and such and figure it's just fine.
Nope - everywhere. There are Congressional battles, and governors and state legislatures being elected as well. This is going to be an all-out push to establish a permanent Donkdom, and claim "it's a mandate" (cuz sufficient fraud).

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope - everywhere. There are Congressional battles, and governors and state legislatures being elected as well. This is going to be an all-out push to establish a permanent Donkdom, and claim "it's a mandate" (cuz sufficient fraud).
All races matter.

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'll just drop this right here:

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Colorado, we vote by mail already and have for awhile.

The ballots are mailed to our mailing address, after I fill mine out I drop in the ballot return lockbox that is outside of the courthouse annex here in town. I could also drive it to the county courthouse (~ 30 miles) and drop it in the box there. Or pay the postage and mail it.

The boxes at the courthouse are emptied periodically from once ballots are mailed until 7pm on election day, that's the final collection time. Since the ballots are usually sent out several weeks in advance, they do start counting early. That part bothers me.

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received my application to vote by mail and I know that is (D) Massachusetts, but for some reason feel a need to rip the application to shreds. So are you going to vote via mail?
Hell no....showing up in person as I do every election.

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R primary in MA worth bothering with? I ain't voting for Shiva and O'Conner seems to be a typical gopcuck.

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I’m walking right in with my Trump “Make Liberals Cry” hat and I sincerely hope someone talks shit to me so I can really let out my venom

Buck Faker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
R primary in MA worth bothering with? I ain't voting for Shiva and O'Conner seems to be a typical gopcuck.
The republican primary isn’t worth anything but you can go and vote Markey in the D primary and help throw a Kennedy out of office. One of the two will lose their job, I prefer it be Kennedy

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Never. The only people who should even be allowed to vote by mail are people who are deployed in the armed services or people who are actually crippled and can't physically get to the polls....

Roadglide

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my second notice for vote by mail and it went Straight to hell with the last one. Also received a dont worry everything will be ok we can handle this letter from post office as well. Have less than zero confidence they can do this. Ive had more problems with USPS over the last several years than I can count. They are a shell of what they used to be.

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Don't forget there are two ballot questions in Mass that are very important.

Your vote counts for those

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you can go to the grocery store, bank, restaurant, etc, you can go vote! Why would anyone trust the mail?
Unless you're elderly or infirm, get up off your ass and cast your vote on 11/3 🇺🇲

Top Bottom