POLL: "Should G.O.A.L. hold a Civil Disobedience Rally on Beacon Hill April 19th?

POLL: "Should G.O.A.L. hold a Civil Disobedience Rally on Beacon Hill April 19th?

• Yes! I'll stand side-by-side for My Rights and My Children's Rights. Covid Be Damned!

Votes: 32 21.3%
  • Hell no. You Crazy?

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • I can't. I have to work...

Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
Tired of sitting at home and tired of getting "Katrina'd"?
Who else would travel to Beacon Hill to show the Governor that Our Rights are more important than a virus?

Poll Results will be closely monitored by the Governor's Office, the Attorney General's Office and the Massachusetts State Police...

While I appreciate the thought (and, being "essential" I'm out of the house, so I'm not stir-crazy), The. Optics. Would. Be. Just. Plain. Terrible.

Gun nuts are weird enough when they're agitating for gun rights...to go against Science and Pandemicdemonium will make us look weird.

Even if we dress for the occasion!
<------------------------------

ETA: I tried to vote for Hell NO and I Have to work, but could only cast one vote.

ya know what will calm you down mr. enbloc? a new car. ford is letting you defer the first payment up to 6 months and deliver it to your door by a tested covid19 free driver.

Do a mass mail-in of letters. Make non-stop calls. Send red veto pens. Encourage people to donate. Hold an online auction to benefit groups. But now is not the time for massed rallies when a handshake with the wrong person can cause nightmares.

Forget a rally, have everyone donate $5-25+++.

What GOAL might possibly want to do temporarily is make all Dues paying members add all there Family members for free to get there membership numbers up because people running for office will realize how many members GOAL would have when it voting time. Yes I am a member. Just my thought.

Last edited:
Do a mass mail-in of letters. Make non-stop calls. Send red veto pens. Encourage people to donate. Hold an online auction to benefit groups. But now is not the time for massed rallies when a handshake with the wrong person can cause nightmares.

Forget a rally, have everyone donate $5-25+++.

Not a bad idea. How about we try and get as many people as humanly possible to send GOAL 50.00-100.00 on 19 April 20, and then mail photocopies of their donations to Fakers office calling for his resignation.

An ’A’ for initiative enbloc but it WILL be spun by the local media and politicians in the worst way possible. A rally is in order but the time is not now. Donate to GOAL and resuscitate this idea in the summer..and put a gun purchase on the list for when this baloney passes...

Back
Top Bottom