• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

POLL: "Should G.O.A.L. hold a Civil Disobedience Rally on Beacon Hill April 19th?

POLL: "Should G.O.A.L. hold a Civil Disobedience Rally on Beacon Hill April 19th?

• Yes! I'll stand side-by-side for My Rights and My Children's Rights. Covid Be Damned!

Votes: 32 21.3%
  • Hell no. You Crazy?

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • I can't. I have to work...

Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters
cams, it's not bribing a political scumbag. It's a Political Action Committee contributing to the candidate they feel best represents their interests. Like the Teamsters, LaRaza, the local chamber of commerce, etc.

It's less than that if you are high-risk (old and/or sick).

Let me play devils advocate here. All politicians are whores. All they understand is votes and money. Instead of sending GOAL a big check, think if we sent a big enough check to Governor D-bag we cold get something done? Kind of like, "Look, you spineless piece of s@#$, we're paying you to grow a set of balls here, and if you work with us, look how it pays off."

By the way. Todays corona death count 6000. US population 329,000,000. Chance of dying as of today - .000018. Pandemic?

You're absolutely correct, squire. The old and high risk have to take extra precautions. We also have to take some precautions for them. In the case of my elderly relatives, I do their shopping. There is still risk that I may contract the virus and pass it on to them. But there is no such thing as zero risk. We are at the point now that common sense has taken a back seat to all our government and corporate phonies trying to "out safe" each other. Case in point. Waste Basket now limits customers in store. Yesterday I stood in the rain and cold in a nice third world like food line waiting to get into the store. I'm healthy, so it was only an inconvenience. What about the less healthy? How good is that for them? Have you heard all the radio ads lately and their covid awareness? It's like the are vying to win the title of safety queen.

Lets assume for the sake of argument, that the death toll is not .000018 bit is instead .00018. You do not invite economic ruin for numbers like that. Let common sense prevail.

By the way. Todays corona death count 6000. US population 329,000,000. Chance of dying as of today - .000018. Pandemic?

1585934504735.png

Good idea, horrible timing- media would paint anyone that does this as being as dumb as those numbskulls in the church in Louisiana.

This is even independent of the "cuz guns" whining, etc. Even "the usual suspects" in terms of annoying moonbat protesters are staying
home, because the optics of it look really bad.
-Mike

It would be worse than that. The nooz would report "White Supremacists Demand the Right to Spread Corovavirus While Carrying Weapons of Mass Destruction."

cams, it's not bribing a political scumbag. It's a Political Action Committee contributing to the candidate they feel best represents their interests. Like the Teamsters, LaRaza, the local chamber of commerce, etc.

Apologies, just seeing this now as there was no notification attached.

I read it as “don’t send GOAL your money, everybody send Crying Charlie a big check with your demands”.

Regardless, I wouldn’t send that “D” bag (as in Democrat) a rusty old nickle. Only thing he’s getting from me come erection time is the same big FU that he gave us.

Seems nobody remembers how to write a poll without answers that contain editorial content regarding the answer.

The so-called "poll" is as useful as one directed to inactive gunowners with answer like:

Yes, I don't mind breaking the law and endangering public safety
No, Hell no, I am not going to be a criminal
No, I have to practice social distancing

Last edited:
Seems nobody remembers how to write a poll without answers that contain editorial content regarding the answer.
You mean the poll from a while ago where the choices were something like,
"yes, I support the Constitution and natural rights" and "No, our rights can be trampled at any time" aren't objective?

You mean the poll from a while ago where the choices were something like,
"yes, I support the Constitution and natural rights" and "No, our rights can be trampled at any time" aren't objective?
Exactly. It is about as objective as:

Yes, I think just anyone should be able to own high power extra killy weapons
No, The constitution is a living document and the 2A is as obsolete as the constitutionally mandated jury trials when the amount as issue is over $20.

These border on being push polls, but are often untabulated decoy polls that end with a plea for $$.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom