Poll re: assault weapon ban

What's the difference not like it's going to do jack for us in ma. Still voted just saying

see that is the stance many *******
NES people here from NH take.

Show them that we're bigger and that we value the rights of all people in all states rather than the smug crap that some NH people take when they look at us in MA, and say "move, you pussy". When in reality the cowards have already left. (Not all of you, and you know who you are).

In other words, be the bigger man. As we all are here in MA, fighting the good, if losing, fight.

the comments are pretty good overall. people are realizing gun control is a waste of time, and that an "assault weapon" ban is a fiction.

What's the difference not like it's going to do jack for us in ma. Still voted just saying

That would depend on what they decide is an assault weapon. Under the 94-04 ban it required a detachable magazine and two "evil" features on a semi-auto rifle. Currently, in CT, it requires one "evil" feature, and this is how the MA law is written as well. In CA, if it has a detachable magazine, it's considered an assault weapon (if what the media is reporting is accurate). Some proposals for assault weapon bans have included pump action shotguns and all semi-automatic pistols. Remember, "Assault Weapon" doesn't have a real definition. It's a made up word, and is defined however whoever is making the law wants it to be defined.

A win anywhere is a win for us. A loss anywhere is a loss for us. I'll never live in DC but I follow the lawsuits against their BS laws and hope the residents win. Every fight is important whether it directly affects you or not.

Done.

I wonder what would happen if people really took the time to sit down with the gun-ignorant antis to compare and contrast "assault weapons" with their legally modified counterparts to demonstrate how pointless these laws are? I think most people don't even want to know and others would just say, "well, it's something." However, I can't help to wonder if a small but significant number of them would just give up that tired and pointless "assault weapon" argument. When I took my concealed carry class at Mass Firearms, the instructor did a good job of highlighting the assault weapon absurdity. It was review for me but I imagine that it could do some people some good.

I've realized the 22% don't even know the terms, the real stats. They use false graphs, and lingo they don't even understand. I am cutting them out of my life one at a time.

So, I was just wondering, in the face of confirmed terrorist action right here on US soil, why all of a sudden do all of these people want to preemptively DISARM OURSELVES???
Death wish? LSD in the water?

I just do not get it! I can see someone being anti gun, maybe they were raised that way by some liberal parents or something. But if people are ACUTALLY SHOOTING AT YOU...maybe I would start wondering "hey, maybe I should re-examine my position on this?"

So, I was just wondering, in the face of confirmed terrorist action right here on US soil, why all of a sudden do all of these people want to preemptively DISARM OURSELVES???
Death wish? LSD in the water?

I just do not get it! I can see someone being anti gun, maybe they were raised that way by some liberal parents or something. But if people are ACUTALLY SHOOTING AT YOU...maybe I would start wondering "hey, maybe I should re-examine my position on this?"

Who needs LSD in the water when the messiah tells you to disarm? Here's some of that 22% in the poll, in Charlie Manson-esque rapture.

Back
Top Bottom