• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poll: Most Americans Support NRA

However, there was also strong support from respondents for background checks as well as limiting the sale of automatic weapons and keeping guns out of churches, stores and workplaces.

The sale of automatic weapons is highly regulated and has been so since the 1930s. Dumbasses.

And how, pray tell, does a church, store or workplace make sure there are absolutely no guns on the property?

im fine with restrictions as long as i git to have me deer gun so i can go out a hunt and walk around de woods, them there black rifles arent ment to be in the hand seevilans y dooes one need 30 boolits to take downs a deer

Yeah, like the reasonable restrictions that were placed on my LTC. Oh that's right, I need to be protected from myself. Thank you Gemme, thank you.

All these orgs have jumped the shark.

im fine with restrictions as long as i git to have me deer gun so i can go out a hunt and walk around de woods, them there black rifles arent ment to be in the hand seevilans y dooes one need 30 boolits to take downs a deer

This made me laugh, what is that, Hickinese?

Back
Top Bottom