• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poll: I am angry with Target Sports USA because...

I am angry with Target Sports USA because

• Total voters
Where’s the option for:
Because they don’t have shit in stock and ain’t nobody got time to sit around waiting for a 30second window to buy some overpriced ammo
I’m not mad though, not their fault
That would be

I fail to jump online and buy when I get text notifications​

I have no issues with TSUSA, but the prime membership is not worth it to me at this time. I will most likely not renew in September if nothing changes. I've been very happy with them, the convenience of delivery has been great. Even if I don't renew my membership because I don't think I will recover the amount spent, doesn't mean I won't continue to be a customer if they have stock in what I am looking for at a price I am willing to pay. When things settle back down, I'm sure I will be a prime member again.

I like to biatch about them too, but I'm not going anywhere. They'll still sell by the case. Unmarked box. Good delivery times. Prime is not a phenomenal deal now, but that's due to availability. It's good if you want a couple of boxes of home defense rounds, as opposed to 1000 rounds.

if you have one of those odd calibers that is frequently in stock, you can't go wrong with prime.

That would be

I fail to jump online and buy when I get text notifications​

That's really not it though. That worked in the fall but not anymore. By the time you get the notification it's too late and sometimes the notifications don't even come at all. I've seen stuff pop up on the site right as I was browsing it and by the time I clicked add to cart it was out of stock. What's your solution for items that sell out literally within mere seconds?

You forgot, "I failed to buy the appropriate amount of ammo I could have possibly needed in the future, when prices were low 15 months ago"
Realistically that could be eight years worth (two terms of commie fake president). I got a great stock of ammo but not that much LOL.

I bought some non ammo stuff from TSUSA, Prime would have covered all the shipping, think I would have broke even?
I did not renew Prime for 2021

Not really, you have like a 1% chance even if you’re on your phone when you get the notification. Shit sells out in under a minute for in demand stuff.
Dude im a lazebag and i had like 5 reasonable opportunities to buy 9, 12g, and 762 x 39 at TS in the past month. Sometimes the windows were many minutes or even a half hour

Dude im a lazebag and i had like 5 reasonable opportunities to buy 9, 12g, and 762 x 39 at TS in the past month. Sometimes the windows were many minutes or even a half hour
Not disagreeing at all. Just some stuff sells out in seconds. I’m not mad or anything, it’s the nature of the current market.

Pretty sure the only people able to get popular cailibers are guys working from home hitting refresh all day.

And dealers using bots.

It is mostly a game at this point, a way for guys to kill time hjen working at home.

Why do I say this ?

Because often the same ammo is available in the classifieds for the same price, if not cheaper. Yet, guys sit there banging F5 all day buying ammo they dont need because they were able to get it in their cart. The guys that dont sit in front of a computer all day refreshing get mad because they miss out.

Its fun to watch though lol

Last edited:
I have no problems with TSUSA, I just won't be renewing. I'm not willing to pay their current prices, which I understand is reflective of the current market conditions. They simply don't offer me any value at present; it's the same reason I canceled the gym membership at the gym I belonged to in NY after I moved. It was a fine gym, but I'm not going to pay for something I can't use, even if I like the business behind it.

I think a big problem with Massachusetts NESers is that we think, since TSUSA was the first (and as far as I know the only) internet ammo provider to give a public FU to Maura and her minions and they are located in Connecticut, that they are somehow a Mass/New England only business. We forget that MA probably represents a small portion of their over all US sales. We get upset when “our” internet ammo provider isn’t making sure that we can buy all the ammo we want at decent prices. TSUSA has done me well over the past couple of years and I stick with a business that I respect. I’ll be renewing my Prime not only because it does save me money on all the oddball boxes I buy to try out different ammo in different guns, but to support a company that’s trying to do right in defending the 2nd Amendment.

I think a big problem with Massachusetts NESers is that we think, since TSUSA was the first (and as far as I know the only) internet ammo provider to give a public FU to Maura and her minions and they are located in Connecticut, that they are somehow a Mass/New England only business. We forget that MA probably represents a small portion of their over all US sales. We get upset when “our” internet ammo provider isn’t making sure that we can buy all the ammo we want at decent prices. TSUSA has done me well over the past couple of years and I stick with a business that I respect. I’ll be renewing my Prime not only because it does save me money on all the oddball boxes I buy to try out different ammo in different guns, but to support a company that’s trying to do right in defending the 2nd Amendment.

True, I have read people here say that they have buying power and can influence TS prices by ganging up and not buying or something.

Completely delusional, but comedic.

Inspired by all the Target Sports whining and bitching.

Remember, TSUSA was the first company to PUBLICLY stand up to the AG bullshit letters saying no shipping ammo. Now we have lots of companies openly shipping to MA. So please self identify your gender above...
Some of us here are still trying to choose a gender so be patient mr crackpot.

Inspired by all the Target Sports whining and bitching.

Remember, TSUSA was the first company to PUBLICLY stand up to the AG bullshit letters saying no shipping ammo. Now we have lots of companies openly shipping to MA. So please self identify your gender above...
there are no texts or emails on the stock unless they have such items in stock for longer than several minutes. as it usually gets sold out faster than that notification timeout.
anyway, it is now a mute point as larry p and target prices are quite high.

Funny... UPS left my house like 20 minutes ago after dropping off a case of Wolf 7.62x39 I bought last week. After prime it was like 37¢/round delivered. Not the 22-23¢ it "should be" but not the 3-400% increase other calibers are. Sometimes notifications work...

Back
Top Bottom