• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poll: Huff Post

incomplete poll.

the second question only gives three responses, none of which is what *I* think:

Which comes closer to your opinion about laws making it more difficult to access guns?

* They won’t prevent killings because killers will use other weapons instead
* They will prevent killings because it is harder to kill someone with a weapon other than a gun
* Not sure

IMNSHO, there should be at least one more choice: They won't prevent killings because criminals will obtain guns regardless of whatever laws are passed.

I'm doing everything in my power to avoid reading the comments. So much stupid.

Which comes closer to your opinion about laws making it more difficult to access guns?

• They won’t prevent killings because killers will use other weapons instead
  • They will prevent killings because it is harder to kill someone with a weapon other than a gun
  • Not sure

Missing is
  • They won't prevent killings because prohibitions do not work, and killers will continue to kill with firearms if they so desire

The stupid sheep mentality is so glaringly obvious when you look at the poll numbers.

49% (from both sources) say there should be MORE gunlaws.

then 56% and 71%, of those same people, say more gun laws will NOT stop killers... [banghead][banghead]

Seriously? So these people who feel more gun laws will not stop killers, simultaneously believe that the solution to the problem is more laws, that they feel won't work, but will somehow magically stop the killers..?.! What is the correct punctuation for "repeat ad nauseum"?

Circular logic at it's dumbest. How do these people manage to survive from day to day?

I encourage you not to read some of the comments:

"It is our culture that needs to regain its health. The love of guns is a mental and emotional sickness. We won't be able to have sane laws until we have more sane Americans."

Back
Top Bottom