• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Poll: Do you own a gun?

I must be an idiot as I can't find the poll.......

This letter to the editor was found when I searched though, lol.

To the editor:

I was blown away by the results of the Berkshire Eagle poll published on Saturday ("Should Congress consider reinstating the lapsed 10-year ban on assault rifles?"). Participation was high with 786 votes. An astounding 73 percent voted No, days after the senseless Parkland, Fla. shootings.

Are respondents able to vote multiple times? Were The Eagle's polls infiltrated by the Russians or the NRA? I thought I lived in a state that values sound gun regulations. The poll results make me question whether I know my neighbors at all.

Leslie Reed,

Windsor

I must be an idiot as I can't find the poll.......

This letter to the editor was found when I searched though, lol.

To the editor:

I was blown away by the results of the Berkshire Eagle poll published on Saturday ("Should Congress consider reinstating the lapsed 10-year ban on assault rifles?"). Participation was high with 786 votes. An astounding 73 percent voted No, days after the senseless Parkland, Fla. shootings.

Are respondents able to vote multiple times? Were The Eagle's polls infiltrated by the Russians or the NRA? I thought I lived in a state that values sound gun regulations. The poll results make me question whether I know my neighbors at all.

Leslie Reed,

Windsor
And from Windsor no less. That moron should try to find a new safe space on the Eastern side of the state, because 90% of Windsor's population calls in sick during deer season.

Back
Top Bottom