POLL: Buying and Selling after 7/20 AWB

Are you buying/selling AR's and other "AW" after the 7/20 ban

• I have purchased/transferred a pre 7/20 AW by definition, after the 7/20 ban in state

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I have sold/transferred a pre 7/20 AW by definition, after the 7/20 ban in state

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I will not sell or buy until the law is clear

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there is no actual answer here, many have done it, buyers and seller, many do not understand the law, the more it happens the harder it will be to control or enforce similar to the sales on 7/20. So please answer this poll with honesty to help the rest of us makes decision on our own.

sorry had to clarify the questions.... stupid AWB even got me thinking about terminology

I'm missing the point of this poll....

The AG is trying to find out who to go after for buying semi auto rifles.

ugh really? well someone else set it up.... ive been trying to find out if I can purchase after 7/20. I just recently received my LTC and didnt get the chance to purchased prior. ban literally happened while I was waiting for it..... and my first move as a gun owner is not going to be a jail sentence

i get that there is a lot of skepticism. Ill just delete if you dont want to answer, as far as i know, all transfers are tracked anyways right?

You've forgotten "I've purchased AND sold a pre 7/20 rifle" as well as "I've purchased/sold a post 7/20 rifle"

Lets not forget, .22 caliber was exempt until two weeks ago.

ugh really? well someone else set it up.... ive been trying to find out if I can purchase after 7/20. I just recently received my LTC and didnt get the chance to purchased prior. ban literally happened while I was waiting for it..... and my first move as a gun owner is not going to be a jail sentence

i get that there is a lot of skepticism. Ill just delete if you dont want to answer, as far as i know, all transfers are tracked anyways right?

This is probably going to sound like me being a dick, but the answer is that there is no answer. The AG is literally making up laws as she goes. The actual law and her "interpretation" of the law are mutually exclusive in many ways.

This is a poll from the office of Maura Healey

Or a new gun owner who is honestly confused about the AGO's new guidance, as we all are. Either way I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom