Politicians are such incredible phonies

Sure, we all know it, but sometimes it just gets driven in.

I saw the following AP photo illustrating a news story this morning:
Capture.PNG

Yes, I consider everything that comes out of Warren's mouth including 'and', 'the', and 'of' to be disingenuous nonsense, but this just spotlights it. Has anyone reading this ever greeted anyone other than a beloved relative you haven't seen in years this way? Does anyone reading this work anyplace where greeting a co-worker this way would not have everyone thinking you were an idiot?

Remember, this is clearly a pose for public consumption ("Oh, I so love the Kennedys!"). What's so disheartening is that it clearly sells with the majority of the voting public in MA.

I think it’s genuine joy,

This fraud of an Indian has been scheming her whole life to rub elbows with Harvard limousine libtards and the Kennedy circle for her is the goal line.

I fail to see how/why this surprises anyone (here especially)... IMO/IME, 99.995% of all politicians are at the very least phonies... Out of the thousands of them, there could be a handful that are actually decent.

BTW, any time I see a [pro] lizzie warren bumper sticker I want to rip it off whatever it's on. Or otherwise deface it.

It finally clicked why I that photo of Warren disturbs me so much. It reminds me of the one of LtCol Robert Stirm coming home from being a POW in Vietnam.
Capture.PNG
There's a story behind that photo that's sadder than many. His wife had filed for divorce before his release and he had found out about it just before he flew home. Contemporaneous stories make her sound like a real piece of work: A POW's Marriage Ends Bitterly

It finally clicked why I that photo of Warren disturbs me so much. It reminds me of the one of LtCol Robert Stirm coming home from being a POW in Vietnam.
View attachment 232461
There's a story behind that photo that's sadder than many. His wife had filed for divorce before his release and he had found out about it just before he flew home. Contemporaneous stories make her sound like a real piece of work: A POW's Marriage Ends Bitterly
I just can’t let it go, that Jane Fonda went there and stunted around , then just walked away and got in a plane alone, leaving these men in cages . Without even getting a single one back. It burns my ass.

It's amusing that she's doing that to JPK III because she was put in the senate to be his seatholder, so he can take back the "Kennedy" seat after he finishes his three terms in the House. Let's see how willing she is to give it up.

"Politicians are such incredible phonies"

In other news...Water is wet, the sky is blue and Dems want to take your guns.

Politicians are phony??? Next you'll tell me that fish can breathe underwater.

I remember in 08 when Hillary was running the first time. It came out she was pointing to random people in the crowd and waving like she knew everyone. I don't know how the news media found out she didn't know anyone, but they did and it showed how out-of-touch she was with the electorate. (One COULD say the fix was in from pillar to post for Obama. One could say that. One could also say that Hillary was told she'd have her chance 8 years later, the Dem machine arranged the WORST GOP candidate in a generation or two and she STILL freaking lost! But I digress.)

What is phony about the photo isn't that she's all excited to see Joltin Joe Jr. It's that she's excited to see anyone at all. 99% of the time, you see her scowling at some slight against her, the American people or policy she attempted to stuff down our throats. She is NOT a happy person. Not in the least.

Well it's nice to see a new addition to the many faces of Liz Warren.

Liz 12.jpeg "You disagree? Are you stupid or just conservative?"
Liz 13.jpg "I can't believe how stupid you conservatives can be."
Liz 11.jpeg "Let me explain why you're a stupid conservative."
Liz 10.jpeg "Down with the stupid conservatives!"
Liz 9.jpeg "And another reason you're stupid: conservatism."
Liz 8.jpeg "Why do you insist on being a stupid conservative?"
Liz 7.jpeg "This is my house and I won't tolerate your stupid conservatism."
Liz 6.jpeg "Let me explain how to be less stupid. First, stop being conservative."
Liz 5.jpg "Rally against the stupid conservatives! #Resist!"
Liz 4.jpg "How dare you bring that stupid conservatism in here?"
Liz 3.jpg "So a stupid conservative walks into a bar..."
Liz 2.jpeg "And that's how we'll take those stupid conservatives' guns!"
Liz 1.jpg "This bill reeks of conservative stupidity. Next."

And our newest addition:

The New Liz.PNG "Those stupid liberals keep voting for us!"

Politicians are all phony. They flop around more then fish on a line. Whatever they feel will keep them in office. They have no intention of serving the American people.

A bigger rectum does not exist. I cannot stand her looks or voice, and especially her political positions.

Hard to believe that anyone would vote for her, even under extreme duress.

mail

W.E.C. SAID: I just can’t let it go, that Jane Fonda went there and stunted around , then just walked away and got in a plane alone, leaving these men in cages . Without even getting a single one back. It burns my ass.

W.E.C. I thought you may like this cartoon.

Last edited:
I had a client who was looking for some discretionary relief from a United States agency. They initially said "No, you don't get this relief". Turns out he had friends who knew people. Friends contacted said people, and said people's people contacted me. I put together a package to send to the original agency and send a copy to important (elected) person's people. Got a call a few days later saying "Sorry, can't help because of X", where X was the reason he had been denied in the first place.

So client's friends put more pressure on important person to help. Never got anymore information from important person's people.

A while goes by, and got notice from agency that, after reconsideration, relief will now be granted - and it was.

So I sent an email to the important person's people, letting them know that relief had been granted. They send me a copy of the email that important person had allegedly sent to agency, requesting they grant consideration. The problem is that the date the email was allegedly sent was the day BEFORE they told me that they could not help.

Methinks someone fudged the email to take credit where none was due.

Back
Top Bottom