Politicians are Hypocrites- Bloomberg, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer

Throw in Deval Patrick too. His driver is an armed state cop who lives about 3 houses away from me. However I did see on the news tonite that Deval is selling his Milton mansion for about $1.6M. Maybe he will soon get a job with his buddy Obama in DC and we won't have to see his smarmy mug on tv much longer. I really resent carpet bagging pukes like him coming here, raising taxes, telling us how to live then blowing town and leaving us with a mess.

Throw in Deval Patrick too. His driver is an armed state cop who lives about 3 houses away from me. However I did see on the news tonite that Deval is selling his Milton mansion for about $1.6M. Maybe he will soon get a job with his buddy Obama in DC and we won't have to see his smarmy mug on tv much longer. I really resent carpet bagging pukes like him coming here, raising taxes, telling us how to live then blowing town and leaving us with a mess.

That's the MA way, my parents witnessed this when I was growing up and now I have to deal with the consequences of their arrogance and utter stupidity !

Sent from my POS iPhone

This is no different than anything else. I am a sane, responsible person. Everyone else is a nut job. Gun control is for other people.

Back
Top Bottom