• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Political texts

I got a text yesterday as follows:
"Hi Daniel, This is Patricia with Working Families Party. We need Senate Dems to make sure Build Back Better gets to the finish line this month! We're asking voters in your state to email your senators and send this message: Pass the FULL Build Back Better bill before the recess- no cuts, no delays! Txt remove to end. Can you email today?"

MY response was "F$&K OFF"

Any one else getting crap like this or am I on the special list? For those that know me and my name, for some reason Verizon has many subscribers who show up as someone else on caller ID, works for me.

i think i got it once - means you leaked yout phone number somewhere.

During her (lost) campaign for reelection, I got some texts glorifying Mayor Spicer. I always responded with something along the lines of "Thanks for the reminder to vote against her" or "Vote for Spicer? The woman that singlehandedly destroyed the city?". They always responded politely but I'm certain I caused at least some indigestion.

I had already moved out of town so I had no vote, but didn't see the need to tell them that.

I get those all the time to either William or Daniel. Im neither. I just tell em to blow me, then i block the number.....Yeah i know i shouldnt have replied cause now they have my number, but i dont care, i just like fkn wit their heads.......

I get those all the time to either William or Daniel. Im neither. I just tell em to blow me, then i block the number.....Yeah i know i shouldnt have replied cause now they have my number, but i dont care, i just like fkn wit their heads.......
If you've got Android, report it to Google as Spam,
so they broom calls to all the other Android owners.
There must be a way for Special People to get their number
whitelisted again, but as long as it wastes their time...
Everybody needs Android Cancel.

Forward the text message to 7726 if you a TMobile/MetroPCS subscriber to report the spam.

Apparently my democrat doppleganger on the interwebs is 'Norman'. I threatened the DNC with legal action if they didn't stop harrassing me and they did stop. But 'Norman' is still very popular among a bunch of other left leaning organizations. I gave up fighting it. I just ignore them now.

Apparently my democrat doppleganger on the interwebs is 'Norman'. I threatened the DNC with legal action if they didn't stop harrassing me and they did stop. But 'Norman' is still very popular among a bunch of other left leaning organizations. I gave up fighting it. I just ignore them now.
Lighten up, Norman. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom