Political mailing

daltrey99

NES Member
I just got another request for donations from George Georountzos who is running for State Representative. I sent him an email asking for his views on the 2nd amendment. I will not give anyone a dime unless they are for us. I sent him this email and await his response

Hello Mr. Georgountzos,
I received your information in the mail today. You seem to stand for the same values as I do. I do have one question for you. For me to stand behind a candidate, I need to know your stance on the 2nd amendment of our great Constitutiuon. This state has a stance of "strict" gun control. Unfortunetly, the only person that this truly effects is the law abiding citizen. As a gun owner in this state, I find myself harassed and discriminated against for the plain fact of excersizing my 2nd amendment right. The common law abiding citizen has to jump through countless hoops and must deal with anti 2nd amendment elected and appointed officials constantly sandbagging our rights. Some will argue that laws must be strict for everyone to stop issues from happenening. The last time I checked, theft, murder, corruption, ect...ect is illegal, but it still happens. More laws do not stop the crime, prosecution of criminals stops the crime. I invite you to check out an online forum called Northeastshooters.com We are a group of law abiding citizens that care very deeply about freedom and enjoy the sport of shooting and gun collecting. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Jamey Cativera

I heard back from Mr Gerogountzos, he is a good supporter of the second amendment. I also noticed that he has an 85% rating with GOAL. He gave me his personal email and cell phone to discuss even further. He seems like a candidate that I can get behind and will do well for changing things in Mass.

GOAL has been questionable on their 2A stance with some of the legislation they've supported. Only an 85% rating with an organization like GOAL is kind of scary. You might want to look deeper into specifics before you support this guy.

I do not agree with his views on "military firearms" being available to citizens. He is very much a supporter of Shall Issue, believes that the Chief of Police should NOT be the deciding factor. I will post his email response to me on here later on tonight and will omit his personal cell and email though.

Back
Top Bottom