Police: Woburn Man Who Just Received License To Carry Accidentally Shoots Friend While Showing New Gun

assault and battery charge for a negligent discharge seems pretty f***ing lame.

There's gotta be a more appropriate "negligent operation of a doo-hickey or thing-a-ma-bob resulting in bodily injury" law they could have applied.....A+B implies intent.

Safe storage charge is equally stupid....dur the gun wan't in storage it was being used to negligently shoot his buddy.

There's gotta be a more appropriate "negligent operation of a doo-hickey or thing-a-ma-bob resulting in bodily injury" law they could have applied.....A+B implies intent.

Safe storage charge is equally stupid....dur the gun wan't in storage it was being used to negligently shoot his buddy.
Is involuntary assault and battery a thing?

Last edited:
From the gofundme page for the kid

."He was shot in the neck and the bullet severed his C6 and other parts of his spinal cord. He is permanently paralyzed and will be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life"

see honestly with a 2 year old and 6 year old I have this worry in the back of my mind about them getting into a friend's parents' gun or something (though I drill into their heads "LEAVE AND TELL AN ADULT!")....but it's really the f***ing retard teenagers you have to worry about more than the little ones. When I first saw this story I thought it was a shoulder pop or something. This is pretty sad.

Oh crap

“….the 19-year-old is paralyzed and still not breathing on his own, after Woburn Police say he was unintentionally shot in the neck over the weekend.

The bullet caused severe spinal damage.”

Way more to this than originally reported...
Quite the dumbass ballet.

Was alcohol involved somehow? [rofl]
Guess again. Hint:
377484935_b4ee114483_z.jpg

Four guns recovered; probably none stored legally.

Not sure I want to bet that any were eFA-10ed.

[angry]

If the victim dies, a very real possibility, he's going to wish all they change him with is A&B

The Woburn Chief of Police just did all of society a HUGE potentially life saving favor. Only final course of action needed and that's Braz gets a vasectomy. Nuff said.

If the victim dies, a very real possibility, he's going to wish all they change him with is A&B
If he doesn't die then I give it about a year or less before to save the orphans crew latches on to that guy.... Bloomberg and shannon twatts will be toting that kid around on their bus at every opportunity.... ugh

dies, a very real possibility, he's going to wish all they change him with is A&B
Either way his life is over as he knows it. Most likely there will be some jail time. As it doesn't look good for the victim his problems are just starting. Unfortunate but the stupidity of showing a loaded firearm in a unsafe manner lays the blame solely on him.

But a police officer does the same thing ADing(*) through someone's neck (Duncan - Stamps shooting in Framingham) and the DA's first words are "accident for which criminal charges are not appropriate". Duncan is still a police officer and presumably still has his LTC.

* - and yes, I know some are hung up on using the terminology ND.

This was the first thing I thought of. What would have happened if he was a LEO?

My second thought was "I wonder if he took a no-live-fire class somewhere". Ha.

Last edited:
This was the first thing I thought of. What would have happened if he was a LEO?

My second thought was "I wonder if he took a no-live-fire class at MFS". Ha.
Are they doing no-live-fire classes at MFS? I took my class there years ago and it was live fire included?

Idiot deserves to be charged with what he deserves to be charged with.

Idiot deserves to be convicted of whatever he's guilty of.

Imagine one of us being on the trial jury and being served
a platter of inappropriate charges.

Imagine being the parent of a waste of oxygen like that
and being told that his sentence (but not his verdict) is a function of how much
of your meagre nest egg you're willing to blow on a Philadelphia lawyer.

(I presume that Brainiac doesn't have a spare six figures sitting around
for his defense fund).

Imagine being one of the co-conspirators who sucked for a brief shining afternoon
of lying to the police, before investigators told you,
"how about 'we don't believe you'; how's that work out for you?
Would you like to try telling the truth instead?".
[angry]

I get your point, but after reading the cop statements, I bet those storage charges are for the other toys he had scattered around the room.

This is why you let the ambulance cart your “friend” to the ED; more time to stash the evidence ...

If he doesn't die then I give it about a year or less before to save the orphans crew latches on to that guy.... Bloomberg and shannon twatts will be toting that kid around on their bus at every opportunity.... ugh

I feel bad for the kid but how so?

Legal purchased handgun, dumbass owner and a ND.

Not too much autistic screeching can come from that. I’m sure some can but meh, good luck.

If I were him, I’d wish that bullet hit my jugular instead. Paralyzed, f*** that. Poor kid.

Way more to this than originally reported...oddly the statement of facts was filed in the public records probably so that the media could easily access the alleged facts.

Wow.

A couple of things struck me about this. First was the amount of time/resources expended by the multiple police officers just to type up everything.

Next was "Geo's" mother.

I feel bad for the kid but how so?

Legal purchased handgun, dumbass owner and a ND.

Not too much autistic screeching can come from that. I’m sure some can but meh, good luck.

If I were him, I’d wish that bullet hit my jugular instead. Paralyzed, f*** that. Poor kid.
We're talking antis. "Guns r bad", "gun in any house is unsayfe" blah blah, etc. Doesn't matter how legal anything was, they love exploiting people maimed by guns.

If it bleeds it leads. If it bleeds from "gUn vIoLenCe" it leads for days.
I’m guessing the DNC will pick this one up — using gang banger shootings where they were breaking the law being in possession are crappy use cases to tie more gun laws for law abiding citizens to.

Any incident involving a gun owner with legal possession makes a much stronger argument for more gun laws and confiscation, since the true adage “criminals don’t follow the law” can’t be used.

Although, in this case one could argue this guy IS a criminal — criminally negligent.

Back
Top Bottom