Police tase nude man after they say he jumped on woman’s car and assaulted her while bystander pulled gun on him

Reptile

NES Member
A nude man was arrested by Beverly police Monday morning after he allegedly jumped on a woman’s car before assaulting her.

Police received a phone call reporting a man with a gun in the area of Washington and Lovett streets in Beverly, Beverly police reported in a press release Monday afternoon. Upon arrival, the police found a male completely nude. A male witness informed the responding officers that the nude male had jumped on the hood of a woman’s car before assaulting her.

The male witness drew his firearm on him and ordered him to stop assaulting the woman, police said.

According to police, the nude male took off on foot as more police officers arrived. He then launched himself onto the windshield of a responding officers’ parked police vehicle. The male was then tased in order to be placed into custody.

He was transported to Beverly Hospital where he is under evaluation. According to police, he will face numerous charges upon being discharged from the hospital.

This man will likely go to jail for a long time.

The nude man will likely be freed.

Massachusetts.

How can you be not-completely-nude??? Do you have a strip of duct tape vertically across your crack or something????

I mean, even the Borat bikini isn't nude at all. It's not nude. So completely??? No comprendo.

And why is it when it's a naked (completely) dude he gets a gun pulled on him. When it's a naked chick she gets a ride home and some dinner on the way? Seems like a double-standard.

How can you be not-completely-nude??? Do you have a strip of duct tape vertically across your crack or something????

I mean, even the Borat bikini isn't nude at all. It's not nude. So completely??? No comprendo.

And why is it when it's a naked (completely) dude he gets a gun pulled on him. When it's a naked chick she gets a ride home and some dinner on the way? Seems like a double-standard.

C'mon put today's normal weight, in shape, but not a gym rat, 35 yr old man naked in front of a crowd and put the same 35 yr old woman in front of a crowd. Who would you rather look at? lol Even the straight women in the crowd will say they'd rather look at a naked woman. They are just nicer to look at.

C'mon put today's normal weight, in shape, but not a gym rat, 35 yr old man naked in front of a crowd and put the same 35 yr old woman in front of a crowd. Who would you rather look at? lol Even the straight women in the crowd will say they'd rather look at a naked woman. They are just nicer to look at.

This entire fact was discussed many years ago...We (males((real))) are "for getting around"...

I do miss that show..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdSWdnm8NQ

Police tase nude man after they say he jumped on woman’s car and assaulted her while bystander pulled gun on him

In my day we called that a "Starsky & Hutch"...
1587509396304.png

Back
Top Bottom