Police shootout suspect sues town

not really difficult. If the bleeding is stopped quickly enough and no central nervous system damage you might be surprised. I remember a case where the victim has 10 .22 cal slugs in the brain and survived and thrived.

Journalism again at its finest... it literally says right above he's charged with attempted murder.... and they wrote in murder charges

not really difficult. If the bleeding is stopped quickly enough and no central nervous system damage you might be surprised. I remember a case where the victim has 10 .22 cal slugs in the brain and survived and thrived.
Yup it's not like the movies. I wonder if the general public would be less against normal capacity mags if they knew getting shot once didn't necessarily mean insta-death.

Shoots at his Wife, shoots at his kid, shoots at the police, and wants money because he was shot after he was 'down" ......uhhhh OK.

And the wife is still with him. If he does get any money there should be a requirement that his wife uses the funds to get the much needed mental heath treatment that she desperately needs.

I think you will see law suites more and more no matter what ....
As long as theres a check book behind the State/town/country LEO and Unions. There will be law suites even if its just for a quick payout.

Shoots at his Wife, shoots at his kid, shoots at the police, and wants money because he was shot after he was 'down" ......uhhhh OK.

And the wife is still with him. If he does get any money there should be a requirement that his wife uses the funds to get the much needed mental heath treatment that she desperately needs.
It does not matter what he did to others, his wife and kids should sue him, the suspect/victim is going after the LEO for their excessive actions......ugh.

You guys wouldn’t believe how many times you can shoot someone with a 9 and have them survive. Haji we’re wrapping their torsos with silk wrappings and 9 wouldn’t pen more than a inch. So it dependinds on the clothing. I carry a 45 for a reason. If in a defensive shooting I need them to stop quick

Yup it's not like the movies. I wonder if the general public would be less against normal capacity mags if they knew getting shot once didn't necessarily mean insta-death.
37IgC9B.jpg

If he does get any money there should be a requirement that his wife uses the funds to get the much needed mental heath treatment that she desperately needs.
Thoughtful and generous opinion you got there,
but the line forms to the rear; checkitout:

Bill Handel's "Handel on the Law" phone-in legal advice show
("marginal legal advice, where you are told you have no case")
incessantly includes either:
  • The reassurance to some toothless goober caller not to worry about getting sued because they are judgement-proof, or
  • The caveat to a victim that they can sue their antagonist all they want, and even win; but the guy that caused their injury is a toothless goober, and is therefore judgement-proof.
After the perp wins his Megabucks ticket,
some past victim should sue him for every dime
for some tort like Aggravated Hangnail.

Cash that bastard out so hard
you can hear that sound effect
from hitting carriage return in Quicken.

"The suit alleges that local police officers fired 150 rounds at Walsh and at his house and truck"
@HARRYM was right? [shocked]

Depending on the judge and attorney they may give him money to make the suite go away. It caring that it’s a slap in the face to the police that have to live with that moment etched in their minds the rest of their life’s. It’s sucks, I’m sorry that happens to the police

I had a patient who was shot nine times with a 9mm and survived. The only life threatening injury was a round through his liver. The surgeons fixed that and he went on to gang bang some more. OTOH, I had another patient back in the 1990s who was shot eight times with a .22. He bled to death before we could get him to the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom