• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police Shoot Dog in Crowd of People During Arrest in Brooklyn

Ya know, my freshman year of highschool I played counterstrike (1.6) on the computer and was in a "group" whose tag was "THB" or Trigger Happy Bastards. I feel like that sonuva bitch would fit that title very well.
**** him.

If that dog didn't want to get shot, it shouldn't have been a dog. The important thing here is that the those brave officers went home safe that night. And also, only police should be allowed to have guns.

What's important is that even though the guy wasn't there, they caused the disturbance, they shot at the dog that they let loose, they still arrested someone for disorderly conduct. If that many cops show up and guns are fired, someone has to be punished and I'm glad they could pin that on someone in the house.

FFS

Reason #1,754 XTR could never be a cop:

Fellow officer points gun in my direction at a dog that is not attacking me, he's just excited. I draw and kill fellow officer for being a belligerent *******.

Makes you wonder if some people either never had a dog as a pet, or just had chihuahuas. I grew up with a wolf mix, dog was huge for a shepard. That dog was not being aggressive at all from what I see. That was 'lots of people to play with'.

NY strong!

How could he miss the dog it being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close!? lucky dog is all I can say.

Can you imagine how many people they would have to arrest if the dog did get shot!? Maybe the whole street if some poor prick caught the stray bullet. Man, what an ass.

What's important is that even though the guy wasn't there, they caused the disturbance, they shot at the dog that they let loose, they still arrested someone for disorderly conduct. If that many cops show up and guns are fired, someone has to be punished and I'm glad they could pin that on someone in the house.

FFS

How convenient for cops to be able to fabricate justification for their own incompetence.

The dog was doing what my dog does when he sees a lot of poeple...he wanted to play.
And i have seen him angry.
Not what I saw the dog in question doing.
Glad he missed but the owner should have had control over his animal.
ggboy

The important thing here is that the those brave officers went home safe that night. And also, only police should be allowed to have guns.

Subject of the investigation was not in house, 1 peasant arrested for disrespecting authoritah. Protected and served.

I wonder if the officer got in trouble? Naaaaahhhh

I love all the cops I know but none are NYPD, which seems to have quite the culture of douchebaggery.

Mike

"One person was arrested inside the home for disorderly conduct."

If the person was IN THEIR OWN HOME who the eff cares what their conduct is? The popo came with a warrant for someone who was not there. They should leave, period. What the homeowner does in response to this armed home invasion (& having their dog shot at) should be irrelevant.

13lb NYC trigger and no time spent firing your weapon is how you miss a dog at 10 ft. Remember, the undertraining and crippled gun are for your safety [thinking]

That video looked like Michael J. Fox was shooting it , but from what I could tell , the dog didn't seem to be attacking, just jumping and being a goof.
Itchy Mctriggerfinger is friggin lucky he didn't end up touching off a summer of rioting.

13lb NYC trigger and no time spent firing your weapon is how you miss a dog at 10 ft. Remember, the undertraining and crippled gun are for your safety [thinking]

http://bearingarms.com/nypd-gun-training-incompetence-claims-another-victim/

A century before pants-wetting billionaire Michael Bloomberg carried out his one-man war against the Second Amendment, another powerful and spoiled New Yorker desired to make the world safe for himself… and his armed bodyguards. Timothy Sullivan helped ram through the Sullivan Act which bares his name, killing the practical ability of New Yorkers to defend themselves in 1911.

More than a century has since passed, and there is no legal gun culture to speak of in New York City and in surrounding areas.

As a result, most of the recruits for the NYPD have little to no experience with firearms when they enter the police academy, and receive precious little training while they are there. They are then released on crowded public streets with less practical experience with firearms than many Boy Scouts, and the problem of their horrific lack of training is compounded by officers being issued handguns with extra heavy trigger pulls, which makes it even more difficult to aim and fire their handguns accurately, reducing their confidence in their competence even more.

NY strong!

How could he miss the dog it being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close!? lucky dog is all I can say.

Can you imagine how many people they would have to arrest if the dog did get shot!? Maybe the whole street if some poor prick caught the stray bullet. Man, what an ass.

It's hard to shoot straight when you wet and probably soiled yourself.

Does anyone know where I can get a vest that will fit a labrador.
Just saying.
ggboy

ZOMG, WE'RE GOING TO BE RICH

zf26a5sd1nzpmyl22iem.jpg

Last edited:
LEt me know the name address of the manufacturer, have investment funds available,
You can never bee too rich or too thin.
Greed is good but not as good as a good dog.
ggboy

Back
Top Bottom