Police Seize Guns Using Red Flag Laws After Satirical "Joker" Meme

Reptile

NES Member
POLICE SEIZE WASHINGTON MAN’S GUNS USING RED FLAG LAWS OVER SATIRICAL ‘JOKER’ MEME
There’s a reason that for over two centuries we gave people the presumption of innocence and required a trial and a conviction to take away someone’s rights

A 23-year-old Washington man had all of his guns seized last week over a satirical “one ticket to joker please” meme he shared on Twitter.

In the run up to the Joker movie’s release, many people shared memes of people holding guns with the text “one ticket to joker please” as a joke.

Police Seize Washington Man’s Guns Using Red Flag Laws Over Satirical ‘Joker’ Meme

Pardon my ignorance, what does the joker have to do with red flags? The Colorado shooting years ago?

There's a new Joker movie, and the media has been in full panic mode about it, claiming it is a movie for Trump supporters, nazis and incels, and that they're gonna shoot up the theaters during the showing of the Joker movies. Of course, the movie is out and none of that has happened, not to mention the Joker's followers are basically antifa.

In the context of the Colorado mass-murder, and the guy's other posts announcing that he is an "incel", and the fact that other mass murderers posted or talked about their plans before the act, it isn't unreasonable to suspect such a post to be a threat. This guy has no sense of humor or satire, just a sick attitude. But the red flag laws that deny due process are beyond the pale.

What we really need is to restore our society's culture. Not long ago, nobody with an ounce of decency and self-respect would think to post such a thing.

What we really need is to restore our society's culture. Not long ago, nobody with an ounce of decency and self-respect would think to post such a thing.

That's a valid opinion, that I tend to agree with, but the guy can be as rude, obnoxious, and distasteful as he wants as long as he is not directly threatening individuals or groups. That's a negative side effect of Freedom, is that people are Free to be a**h***s.

There is a difference of kind between being a rude jerk and copying the pre-crime actions on social media of actual mass-murderers. As I wrote earlier, a reasonable person could interpret this guy's posts as a copycat of the Colorado murderer.

I question the veracity of this story. I tried to find another website besides InfoWars and all I got were shady political websites. The one Washington news outlet I found was a FOX affiliate that pulled the article.

Anyone got a legit source? I'm not defending ERPO, I just want a quality source to share with normies.

My god, the Bill of Rights (1st, 2nd, 4th - 8th Amendments) is being defecated on in the name of Societal Security, and it is indeed, terrifying.
yeah...this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now I do not agree with his attempt at humor. But as gun owners we need to be smarter. All this negativity is a deliberate strategy of the anti left using the powers that be to impose their tyranny.

Given where he is from he will never see those guns again.

Die process it past tense. We are all guilty until proven innocent.

No crime committed. No threat....Just a cool pic with some misinterpreted wording.

Poor trigger discipline. Other than that the photo was fine.

Lessons learned are to keep your private life off the interweb

It's getting like the old Soviet Union

For sure. We are definitely on the path towards pre Stalins death Soviet Union.

A lot of people need to read The Gulag Archipelago and then go look in the mirror for an hour. Sometimes I have trouble figuring out if we're heading towards that or some 21st century version of East Germany.

There's a new Joker movie, and the media has been in full panic mode about it, claiming it is a movie for Trump supporters, nazis and incels, and that they're gonna shoot up the theaters during the showing of the Joker movies. Of course, the movie is out and none of that has happened, not to mention the Joker's followers are basically antifa.

If the movie is targeted for Trump supporters, etc., then why would a Trump supporter go to THAT movie tonight shoot it up? Wouldn't that be counterproductive?

If anyone is stupid enough to post on social media holding a gun let alone two scary ones, well, I don't know how to feel about them getting ERPO'd.

My god, the Bill of Rights (1st, 2nd, 4th - 8th Amendments) is being defecated on in the name of Societal Security, and it is indeed, terrifying.

Honestly, I think many of us are behind the curve on where we really are. The history of the USA is being rewritten and former virtues are being recast as vices. The attack on the Founders, on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is picking up speed. Movies and TV shows are being used even more intensively now in support of the cultural reprogramming.

Your homework assignment is to go watch In The Shadow Of The Moon on Netflix.

Hint: here is the bad guy.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
If anyone is stupid enough to post on social media holding a gun let alone two scary ones, well, I don't know how to feel about them getting ERPO'd.

So someone whose hobby is raising goats can post pics of their kids all they want, but our latest of gun broker is verboten. Got it.

As far as posting memes with a violence theme such as this one, yeah, that was probably a little on the stupid side and he might have deserved a couple weeks in Facebook jail, but still the over reaction on this seems absurd.

Interesting quote I read last week that was attributed to Charlton Heston..."Political Correctness is tyranny with manners."

Red flag laws are tyranny.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

I'm sure such quotes go back to the beginning of written records in Sumerian 3300 BC. And there have always been those willing to espouse PC and absurdities as a means to achieve their ends.

As far as posting memes with a violence theme such as this one, yeah, that was probably a little on the stupid side and he might have deserved a couple weeks in Facebook jail, but still the over reaction on this seems absurd.

Yet NOTHING ( that I'm aware of ) to the hundreds of thousands that participated in the planning and storming of a U.S. military base along with all the memes that went along with it....or those that propose on a daily basis the coup that's been being pushed to overthrow our president...hmmmm.

Yet NOTHING ( that I'm aware of ) to the hundreds of thousands that participated in the planning and storming of a U.S. military base along with all the memes that went along with it....or those that propose on a daily basis the coup that's been being pushed to overthrow our president...hmmmm.

I thought the A-51 raid turned out to be three adult kids and their mom?

Pardon my ignorance, what does the joker have to do with red flags? The Colorado shooting years ago?

To add to prepper, the FBI released information that there was Intel stating there might be a mass shooting at a release of this movie. They were probibly just looking at memes, but it scared a lot of people.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/03/us/joker-movie-security-threat/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Side question, off topic: When and how did limpdick mama's basement dorks who blame the world because they can't get laid (incels) ever get classified as anything related to Republicans?

This is the attitude that will seal the deal. Instead of pointing out that a photo of a person holding firearms is not problematic, your mindset is "you should of known better." Doing what you're doing is supporting the left in making firearms more and more taboo.

The battle is already lost with a bunch of our peers. Not good.

Back
Top Bottom