• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police Seize Guns Using Red Flag Laws After Satirical "Joker" Meme

This is the attitude that will seal the deal. Instead of pointing out that a photo of a person holding firearms is not problematic, your mindset is "you should of known better." Doing what you're doing is supporting the left in making firearms more and more taboo.

The battle is already lost with a bunch of our peers. Not good.

I think we have to be realistic. I would fight hard for this guy and tell him to his face the same thing that he's dope. When you are an "incel" who posts about wanting to stab women you are already walking a damn fine line. When you start waving around AK rifles talking about getting a ticket to the Joker after the media suggests there are threats, you are a moron. I don't agree that you deserve to forfeit rights since that takes IMO more than stupidity but you certainly aren't helping yourself or any of the 2A community.

I think we have to be realistic. I would fight hard for this guy and tell him to his face the same thing that he's dope. When you are an "incel" who posts about wanting to stab women you are already walking a damn fine line. When you start waving around AK rifles talking about getting a ticket to the Joker after the media suggests there are threats, you are a moron. I don't agree that you deserve to forfeit rights since that takes IMO more than stupidity but you certainly aren't helping yourself or any of the 2A community.

These people are definatly a loud, dangerous and damaging minority. Dealing with them is hard and lose-lose a lot of times. That said we can't drag guns or other associated things that have little relation to what is really going on - another crazy a**h*** with a soap box.

I've been saying it for a while. The soap box is the main reason for the majority of the high profile shootings, with few exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom