• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police say Worcester man accidentally shot himself

Gotta love the beginning of the story which starts with man being arrested after accidentally shooting himself. granted he is an idiot (and unlawfully possessing).

only in MA does someone get arrested for shooting themself hahaha. suuuuuuucks around here.

Officers were responding to a report of a gunshot, then heard a gunshot after arriving in the area....this doesn't add up.

This

"Mr. Johnson was wearing a holster and had a burn mark on his hand consistent with discharging a firearm,"

I must not shoot my firearms correctly because I've Never got burn marks from discharging one.

Officers were responding to a report of a gunshot, then heard a gunshot after arriving in the area....this doesn't add up.

The pre-cogs must have sensed the gunshot was about to happen.

Precog_minorityreport1-660x272.jpg

I must not shoot my firearms correctly because I've Never got burn marks from discharging one.

I'm suspecting that the gun was a revolver and he put his hand near the gap between the cylinder and the forcing cone. He's lucky he didn't lose a digit or two.

I hope you're joking.

I understand that the laws are stupid. But most of us here follow them and generally have some respect for them.

Odds are he will get a slap on the wrist because he's the correct person.

But the average person would get wrung up because we are taxpaying citizens.

My point is a slap on the wrist to those who do it wrong is a slap in the face to those who follow the law. However stupid that law may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom