Police road rage caught on tape

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More details: South Carolina Cops Refuse to Cite Deputy Road Rage Caught on Video | PINAC

You had four a**h***s at work here.

First and foremost, the cop setting up a rolling roadblock out of his jurisdiction, road-raging and brake-checking, then apparently lying to the local police about the accident. No excuse for him. He deserves much more than the ticket that he didn't get.

Second, the knucklehead in the right hand lane sitting on cruise control. No, not for being a part of the rolling roadblock, but for not moving right as soon as the highway opened up to 3 lanes. Keep right except to pass!

Third, the local cops who were prepared to cite the victim of the a**h*** cop, until they saw the video.

And finally, the victim, who was also an a**h*** driver. He wasn't at fault for the accident, but they could have cited him for:
1) Following too closely (the cop)
2) Following too closely (the SUV)
3) Passing on the right
4) Failing to keep right except to pass (exactly what had him calling the cop an a**h***).
And, possibly (video doesn't make it clear), unsafe lane changes.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Double standards.... for every a**h*** cop like this it takes 10 more good ones to help correct the publics opinion and the good cops are losing. I've gotta say most of my recent encounters with the police have left me not liking them even more.

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second, the knucklehead in the right hand lane sitting on cruise control. No, not for being a part of the rolling roadblock, but for not moving right as soon as the highway opened up to 3 lanes. Keep right except to pass!
And finally, the victim, who was also an a**h*** driver. He wasn't at fault for the accident, but they could have cited him for:
1) Following too closely (the cop)
2) Following too closely (the SUV)
3) Passing on the right
4) Failing to keep right except to pass (exactly what had him calling the cop an a**h***).
And, possibly (video doesn't make it clear), unsafe lane changes.
Keep right except to pass is not always the law in every state. Some, with 3 lanes, the middle is the travel lane (basically you are doing the posted speed limit or slightly above), the right lane is the slow lane (mostly tractor trailers going up a hill).

Some states don't have a "following too closely" law

If one is in a right hand lane, going at or slightly above the posted speed limit and in doing so you advance your position over cars in lanes to the left of you, are you passing or are they just driving in the wrong lane (failure to keep right)?

Top Bottom