• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Police proud of their bust" megathread

FBlyR4rXoAIeaYu

Poor guy... Ammo is so hard to find he could only buy three boolits.
No, no; the magazine clip is full of boolits.
Those two extra sitting on top of it shows it's the high-capacity model.

Well let's be honest, one of those boolits is already been used, the NYPD got an action shot of one leaving the barrel.

They should have lined up the boolits in front of the barrel in a row. Full auto pink gun! And a gun that fires the entire cartridge, not just the bullet part.... Makes it extra deadly due to the added weight.

They should have lined up the boolits in front of the barrel in a row. Full auto pink gun! And a gun that fires the entire cartridge, not just the bullet part.... Makes it extra deadly due to the added weight.
Half the people who see that post wouldn't know the difference.

Some of those survival pouches contained gold coins!

Others contained delicious chocolate.
prd-00609-chanukah-gelt-chocolate-coins-128827-ic.jpg

Sadly that chocolate has never been delicious, exciting as it is with the gold foil and all.
Don't forget they also had rubbers in those survival packs.

Speaking of those chocolate coins - I had some in my glove box in the car and this one chick thought they were rubbers.

You see long ago, there was a brand of rubbers that had round gold colored foil like that.

Wishful thinking on her part. She was not hot and I met her sight unseen after chatting on a BBS in the 1990's.
Shortly after meeting her, she revealed that her own father was banging her since age 13.
Awkward meeting him for the first time.
But, I digress.

Don't forget they also had rubbers in those survival packs.

Speaking of those chocolate coins - I had some in my glove box in the car and this one chick thought they were rubbers.

You see long ago, there was a brand of rubbers that had round gold colored foil like that.

Wishful thinking on her part. She was not hot and I met her sight unseen after chatting on a BBS in the 1990's.
Shortly after meeting her, she revealed that her own father was banging her since age 13.
Awkward meeting him for the first time.
But, I digress.
WOW

Last edited:
Believe me there was no attraction to this chick at all.
I was incredibly gorgeous back in my teens and this chick was very unattractive.
I'm fat now but she was fat then.
She was probably infected with disease from her father, also.
I was a STD expert back then, too - I had a virgin fetish and dear old dad ripped her up real good.
Wood knot berry.
I sort of recall her being a cutter.
I doubt she is even alive after what she went through.
I spent hours online going through online school yearbooks but I could never find her last name after so many years.
Sad.

Believe me there was no attraction to this chick at all.
I was incredibly gorgeous back in my teens and this chick was very unattractive.
I'm fat now but she was fat then.
She was probably infected with disease from her father, also.
I was a STD expert back then, too - I had a virgin fetish and dear old dad ripped her up real good.
Wood knot berry.
I sort of recall her being a cutter.
I doubt she is even alive after what she went through.
I spent hours online going through online school yearbooks but I could never find her last name after so many years.
Sad.
That is a lot of strange info! I don't know what to say. Or think. I'm so confused...

Don't forget they also had rubbers in those survival packs
Also speed. Back in the 70s my friends father used to buy army surplus at auctions, he won a crate from the AF and it had some "degraded" survival packs, they had been gone through but the medical supplies were still in there. The older kids were excited about the pills.

Back
Top Bottom