• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Police proud of their bust" megathread

A firearm was recovered from the suspect and is pictured below.
E-KJbIOXsAAylNn
@Reptile posting a question about NFA rules for Cartridge Boosters in 3...2...1...

A firearm was recovered from the suspect and is pictured below. https://t.co/BNdPA8yaGy

We laugh, but in NJ that is classified as a firearm, and requires the same licensing.

I wouldn't be surprised if DC is the same. And without an orange tip, it's a "replica firearm", which is illegal in DC.

Mandatory prison for felons with guns is working well(I agree with many others people shouldn't be getting arrested for drugs etc. but funny how the actual law never applies) he was arrested last year with a stolen car and a gun Stolen car arrest leads to seizure of illegal gun in Brockton 2 years ago with drugs and guns 2 Brockton men arrested on gun, drug charges after car runs out of gas in Randolph and he was arrested here while running from the cops with drugs Brockton man with GPS bracelet led officers on chase, say police while waiting for the case for this gun and drug(and shooting) charges Investigation into Brockton shooting leads to raid, 2 drug arrests which that article states "Charles currently has an open case in Brockton Superior Court on illegal firearm possession charges stemming from a December 2016 incident."(I can't find that article yet)

1631050334291.png

1631050356918.png
1631050384968.png

Lol that is a haul! The duct taped stock is money. Whats up with the cigars? I don’t see any weed, how are they going to call it paraphernalia without some of the sticky icky?

Back
Top Bottom