Police: Professor Had Hundreds Of Guns In Home

Heard today from Wayne that this guy only got two years probation for stealing four guns from his employer and longtime friend.

At least he lost his license to carry and had his collection of guns sold at the Gun room in Shrewsbury. He will be lucky if he got any money from that deal.

Wayne still has not gotten the four guns which were stolen back yet, "still in limbo" was the quote.

Great...so the guy does not time and only serves probation. I bet the pending one-gun-a-month would have really thrown the book at him. [thinking][frown][angry]

hypocrisy.JPG

" a part-time professor of environmental science at Becker College " The real tragedy is none of his lefty global-gone-amuck friends will talk to him anymore. For gosh sakes he has been punished enough. <sarcasm>

So why didn't he convert any of them to full-auto? C'mon, if you're gonna commit felonies with firearms, you might as well go whole hog.
Perhaps he preferred state of MA probation to federal sentencing guidelines.

I wonder what would happen if we called up and tried to buy some of them?
No joke..in all seriousness. I think we could get some for a good price.

Man, that's all you get for stealing firearms?

well, yeah, I mean, now he's a criminal and all, he doesn't need to worry. Free 'em all will make sure he get the appropriate wrist slap.

Now if any of us law abiders were to sell one morr than our 4/year allotment, well, we'd be doing hard time for sure...[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom