• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police officers allegedly refused service at a Texas Whataburger

NHCraigT

NES Member
..... Disgusted with this crap:

Police officers allegedly refused service at a Texas Whataburger

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/po...-whataburger/ar-AAtqZtV?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=HPDHP

.... A Texas police chief is speaking out after he says an employee at a local restaurant refused to serve two of his officers early Saturday.

Denison Police Chief Jay Burch wrote about what happened in a lengthy post on the Department’s Facebook page. He said the officers were cursed at by the female employee who refused service and that the restaurant manager’s only response was “I don’t get into politics.”

“If a business does not want police officers as customers, just let us know,” Burch wrote. “There’s no need to curse us and make a scene, just let us know you don’t want us there and we’ll go somewhere else.”

I think all businesses have the right to deny service to whomever they want - taking that into consider, burglary/theft - too bad.

These were EMPLOYEES setting policy, not the owner - I bet things change when they get involved.

Now .... the rest of the story....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...ed-for-refusing-to-serve-police-officers.html

... The chief said a supervisor went to the restaurant afterward and spoke to the employee.

The employee alleged “cops beat up my boyfriend and are racists,” Burch said. He added that the woman told the supervisor her boyfriend was “beat up” when Denison officers arrested him a few weeks ago.

Burch said the supervisor went to the station and found the documentation of the arrest and then reviewed the video of the arrest from the arresting officer’s dash cam.

“It was a ‘routine’ arrest,” Burch said.
There was no physical altercation and no one injured. So the employee was simply lying about her boyfriend getting ‘beat up’ by police."

Whatburger said the company plans to "speak with the other officers involved to apologize in person and make this right."

Well, they certainly aren't going to sue a Muslim baker if they get denied their wedding cake. Middle Eastern muslims are higher on the SJW totem pole than gay white biological men. Some people care more about money than their personal beliefs when conducting business.

That said, you have to be a ****ing idiot to actually tell your customer you are denying them based on your faith and their sexual orientation, knowing the laws surrounding discrimination in this country.

I think all businesses have the right to deny service to whomever they want - taking that into consider, burglary/theft - too bad.

These were EMPLOYEES setting policy, not the owner - I bet things change when they get involved.

Yes however the owner of Whataburger (corporate) has stated they do not want OC in their restaraunts. Why wouldn't that also apply to LEO? As soon as they came out with this policy of asking OCers to leave, I decided not to go there again. And that's almost like saying you don't go to church down here! (of course, I'm already an atheist so I'm not bothered)

Instead of cussing them out, she should have just taken a knee.... oh wait, they would have interpreted that wrong....

Yes however the owner of Whataburger (corporate) has stated they do not want OC in their restaraunts. Why wouldn't that also apply to LEO? As soon as they came out with this policy of asking OCers to leave, I decided not to go there again. And that's almost like saying you don't go to church down here! (of course, I'm already an atheist so I'm not bothered)

Start a religion that is centered around guns.

Glockafarians.

Problem solved.

The cops were a bunch of wussies,I would of just gone into the men's room,and left an upper decker.Walked out,and yelled immigration.

The cops were a bunch of wussies,I would of just gone into the men's room,and left an upper decker.Walked out,and yelled immigration.

I'm surprised the restaurant didn't get an "unexpected" visit from the health inspector, zoning board and department of revenue the next day.
We all know that if they look hard enough, they're sure to find some kind of violation.

I'm surprised the restaurant didn't get an "unexpected" visit from the health inspector, zoning board and department of revenue the next day.
We all know that if they look hard enough, they're sure to find some kind of violation.

I think this speaks to the professionalism and class of those officers. I'm not a fan of .gov utilizing its cohorts to harass or retaliate against a person or organization that wronged them, no matter how dick-headed the offender is.

If I was a Cop I would NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! eat a meal anywhere except ones I make and bring to work, the open Cop haters are easy to spot but the ones that will spit on your sammich arent so easy.

Back
Top Bottom