• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police Officer Uses Taser To Break Up Kids Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cops in schools are a great idea. I don't know how school fights were ever handled without cops and tasers. I personally have never seen a teacher break up a fight on their own. Nope. No sir. It's impossible. It's great that now we can have all thing no matter how minor dealt with by police instead of school admin. Because people like the vice principle have better things to do. Who needs detention when you can send them to jail?

Wow. Unbelievable. This country has lost its collective mind.

Arrested? for what? That cop is a pussy, no need to use the taser. If it was my kid i would be filing assault charges.

When I was in 8th grade I got in a "fight" with a buddy of mine on the playground.

We were wrestling around throwing punches in the middle of a big crowd yelling "fight, fight, fight.."
Mr. Hall our math teacher and wrestling coach calmly walked in, grabbed a fist full or hair on the back our heads, popped us to our feet and dragged us to the principals office.

By the time we got there all three of us were all laughing but he never let go. He had to shake the hair out from between his fingers after dropping us off.

No cops. No less than lethal weaponry........You know, the good old days.

Cops in that video are not very good at their job. Just looking for a chance to use their toys....

In MA as a private citizen you could file a complaint at the clerks office and begin the process ....but I'm thinking nothing would happen. IMHO too many cops are getting on the job never have been in a fight or punched in the beak. There is a tendency to "overreact" (emphasis added) and this type of poop is what you get. Drag em apart and let the school/parents handle it. Seems like a no brainier.

Yep, you can file a complaint. You'd have to convince another officer or prosecutor to file charges. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Clerk magistrate i believe as it would most likely go to a show cause (Probable cause) hearing. The clerk can decide if it goes forward to the DA.

When I was a kid the nun would come over,and pull both kids up by the ear then give them a good slap of the head.

I'm not quite sure where I can lay the blame. On the officer himself sure, but the path that led up to this point is disgusting.

What a shitshow.

When I was in 8th grade I got in a "fight" with a buddy of mine on the playground.

We were wrestling around throwing punches in the middle of a big crowd yelling "fight, fight, fight.."
Mr. Hall our math teacher and wrestling coach calmly walked in, grabbed a fist full or hair on the back our heads, popped us to our feet and dragged us to the principals office.

By the time we got there all three of us were all laughing but he never let go. He had to shake the hair out from between his fingers after dropping us off.

No cops. No less than lethal weaponry........You know, the good old days.

Cops in that video are not very good at their job. Just looking for a chance to use their toys....

If the cop did that the parents would be suing the state, most here would be complaining about it as well.

IMHO too many cops are getting on the job never have been in a fight or punched in the beak. There is a tendency to "overreact" (emphasis added) and this type of poop is what you get.

You're way too kind. That cop is a small-d!cked nobody with no empathy, no judgment and no character. The system now gives people like this permission to use vastly excessive force to gain compliance at all costs up to and including serious injury and death to the victim.

Looks like that kid dropped onto grass but being tasered on a hard surface can result in permanent injury or disfigurement due to the impact with the concrete or a hard object.

In a sane world that cop would be fired and charged with something appropriate to endangering the life of a child.

Yep. Lots of people think they can just press charges or file charges. We can't. We can file complaints, or in some cases and in some places go to a judge or grand jury ourselves, we cannot simply press criminal charges. Complaints are far different from charges. This is why there are thousands of videos of what many people see as clear misconduct or criminal activity where the person is never charged.

A pig and a coward in one pathetic package.

Plenty of examples that show cops to be among the biggest cowards on the planet. Just ask Joseph Lozito. He was nearly murdered (by a double murderer already) directly in front of two cops who stood there and watched. Fortunately Joe was able to over power the guy stabbing him, and fortunately another bystander rendered aid to him afterwards. But hey, the cops went home safely.

Last edited:
Cops in schools are a great idea. I don't know how school fights were ever handled without cops and tasers. I personally have never seen a teacher break up a fight on their own. Nope. No sir. It's impossible. It's great that now we can have all thing no matter how minor dealt with by police instead of school admin. Because people like the vice principle have better things to do. Who needs detention when you can send them to jail?

This. The whole situation is stupid.

Agreed that cops in schools are a bad idea. Hey, at least the cop went home safely. You know, those kiddie wild swings might have connected and been fatal to him. What a complete pussy. I hope one of his coworkers back at the station kicked his ass for that.

Why do people always say this? "I'd file charges!"? Is that how it works? Just anybody gets to file charges?
You may not be the one who actually files charges, but in MA you can decide to file a criminal complaint yourself or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom