• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police: Officer struck by sword; suspect shot and killed by police

Last 2 episodes very entertaining so this is not a strong criticism but anyone else think the show has become more predictable? You knew arya was being setup, hopefully she's a step ahead of little finger. Knew Gendry would get a chance to prove he can swing the hammer etc, Tyrion strolling back to them on the beach like he's out for a Sunday stroll? Lol to get the soldiers involved.

I guess they need to be a little dumbed down to get this wrapped up. No more endless intertwined plots that never get neatly wrapped up.

That's where running him over with the cruiser puts the blame on Chrysler![smile]

Can't Dodge' em, RAM 'EM![rofl]

Even an Invisible Swordsman can be struck down...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else see issues with this?

Officer struck in HEAD with sword......taken to hospical and released same day.....

Either it was a toy sword or.......he had nothing up top to injure?!?!?

Probably some unsharpened replica .
The real deal would split your melon, like a melon.
Suicide by cop would be my guess.
He got what he wanted.

Officer struck in HEAD with sword......taken to hospical and released same day.....

Probably a junk reproduction sword that was as sharp as a butter knife and fast reflexes from the cop. I was having a debate with a guy at the bar last week about MA and NH laws regarding knives. He was outraged that it was legal to carry a Sword around. I asked him how many sword attacks he has read about? It was a "hmmm.." moment for him and I was making progress. Next time I see him, I hope he hasn't found this story online.

Probably a junk reproduction sword that was as sharp as a butter knife and fast reflexes from the cop. I was having a debate with a guy at the bar last week about MA and NH laws regarding knives. He was outraged that it was legal to carry a Sword around. I asked him how many sword attacks he has read about? It was a "hmmm.." moment for him and I was making progress. Next time I see him, I hope he hasn't found this story online.

Just throw in "Successful " sword attacks.

It was just the tip.

Back
Top Bottom