• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police: Marine snubs judge's order. Facebook photo of AK-47 lands suspect in custody

20+ million illegal aliens in this country running rampant (driving drunk, killing people, absconding with social services) and the judge and police only go after this guy and his small problems.

20+ million illegal aliens in this country running rampant (driving drunk, killing people, absconding with social services) and the judge and police only go after this guy and his small problems.

Maybe cause he is white, and refused to respect the Nazi's Authorita!! I wish I knew this guy, his stuff would have been "safe" with me.

Charles.

They aren't such small problems. Domestic (maybe) battery, improper storage, transferring a gun to an unlicensed individual, probation violations, contempt of court, 23 year old pisher for a lawyer who seemingly like to poke his finger at the beast. There is nothing about this guy for a judge or a prosecutor to like. He is likely to have some jail time and is never going to own a gun legally again.

Great job shithead. Way to get your buddy ****ed by giving him guns he isn't licensed to possess. Now his 2A right are gone for life. Why is stupidity so ****ing contagious? Now I'm waiting for the judge to post the same pic holding his AK...

at first when I saw the picture i thought "well maybe its not HIS gun" then I read the article and discovered that not only him but his friends as well are retarded

They aren't such small problems. Domestic (maybe) battery, improper storage, transferring a gun to an unlicensed individual, probation violations, contempt of court, 23 year old pisher for a lawyer who seemingly like to poke his finger at the beast. There is nothing about this guy for a judge or a prosecutor to like. He is likely to have some jail time and is never going to own a gun legally again.

Most (if not all) of what you listed isn't any of the governments f**king business.

A man who is assaulting his own father won't get any pity from me. Not even a marine. End of story.

Reason number 10,277 why I don't and never will have a facebook account! What a dumb F**k posting something like that on ANY site on the internet though! He was basically taunting the judge with that caption, regardless of when the actual photo had been taken. PSGWSP definitely applies here! I just wonder how they actually tracked the AK to his friend's house? I figure he must've ratted himself and his friend out during interrogation because it's not like they could have legally searched every friend, or acquaintance's home looking to find that rifle. It didn't say in the article, but I'm sure his friend is facing some serious charges now too.[hmmm]

Besides the assault, theyre all bullshit charges.

A man who is assaulting his own father won't get any pity from me. Not even a marine. End of story.

vader2.jpg

may he needed some ass kicking from his old man [laugh]

Hmmm, seems to me there is no lack of Bullshit or retards in that story. I can't see the photo, since I am not a member of Facebook, thank God.
Since when, even in Massachusetts, is there a "license" to have "that type of weapon"?

- - - Updated - - -

An undated photograph? Not much evidence....
Most if not all digital photos at this point have Metadata. Metadata can provide all sorts of info like date, time, ISO, focal length, and even GPS data in some instances.

Last edited:
Most if not all digital photos at this point have Metadata. Metadata can provide all sorts of info like date, time, ISO, focal length, and even GPS data in some instances.

Not if it's on facebook. fb strips all the metadata when you upload it.

...and metadata can be easily forged so it's not very good as an alibi either.

Not if it's on facebook. fb strips all the metadata when you upload it.

...and metadata can be easily forged so it's not very good as an alibi either.
Yes that is all correct although I'm wondering if that photo is still sitting on someones phone? Changing metadata while it's still on the phone is a bit more complicated than when the photo is sitting in a photo editor.

Yes that is all correct although I'm wondering if that photo is still sitting on someones phone? Changing metadata while it's still on the phone is a bit more complicated than when the photo is sitting in a photo editor.
Poooossibly, especially if it's from a closed system like the iPhone. But on a droid phone things are just in an open filesystem just like on your pc, so pulling something off the phone modifying it and putting it back is pretty easy.

Anyway, he probably stupidly told the cops the gun was his, it was a recent photo and that he turned it over to his friends, gave them his friends' phone numbers and where to pick them up for questioning, too. Not the brightest bulb in the pack.

His lawyer apparently is the brightest bulb in the pack and nobody is going to relish stomping that harsh light out more than a run-of-the-mill prosecutor and judge.

If he wasn't such a dumbass AND he still wanted to do a dumbass stunt like that, he should have just used an airsoft AK replica and painted the MD black so it looked like the real deal, then when the gestapo came knocking, he would have the last laugh instead of exposing his real gun, which they obviously had no clue he was still in possession of.[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom