• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police manufacturing crimes, stealing guns, caught on tape.

This has been tried before.

E.g., Waco.

And before then in Athens, Tn.

Sucessfully too, I will add.

My observation is the time will come again and soon. I read a post earlier today (another forum) where the OP wants to put a new boiler into a building he has (should cost around 12,000.00 - ballpark figure) All the permits and fees for "envrionmental surveys" will run close to 50,000.00 bucks. For a boiler replacement. [thinking]

The country is out of control and it seems every self-important, small town offical is suddenly the Lord Baron of his own personal fiefdom who is hell bent on taxing every last penny out of the common man.

The events of that day in Georgia 64 years ago may well be repeated.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks the main conflict is about liberals vs. conservatives or democrats vs. republicans is deeply confused or just not paying attention. The conflict is between the people and the government.

So now here we are, with law and order on one side of the political spectrum and a desire for concentration of progressive control on the other.

IMO, the so called war on drugs pushed us over the edge. The police have been given more physical tools (SWAT teams) as well as legal ones (civil asset forfeiture, dismantling of the 4th amendment). The existing tools at their disposal did not allow them to act fast enough, to put people in jail quickly or easily enough. Now people get arrested, their property seized and all they can do is ask "why did this happen? how can they get away with this?" But these are no longer bugs in the system, they are features that we asked for and willingly consented to in the name of security. This system is entrenched and going against it is like climbing up a waterfall.

I want to cry when I hear people complain about criminals getting off on technicalities or lack of evidence. I hear people say "it shouldn't be so easy for that guy to walk free." On the contrary. It shouldn't be so easy to put that guy in jail.

I want to cry when I hear people complain about criminals getting off on technicalities or lack of evidence. I hear people say "it shouldn't be so easy for that guy to walk free." On the contrary. It shouldn't be so easy to put that guy in jail.

One of the reasons that it is so easy to put someone in jail is because of plea bargaining, which I am opposed to.

Athens, Tennessee, not Georgia.

Yeah, I kinda snap fired that post without checking.
Thanks and a Tip O'the Stetson™
yo.gif

Back
Top Bottom