• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police manufacturing crimes, stealing guns, caught on tape.

its amazing how much damage can be done to the law enforcement community by these stories. for me personally, it puts a very bad taste in my mouth. people in power pissing on the constitution disgusts me.

its amazing how much damage can be done to the law enforcement community by these stories. for me personally, it puts a very bad taste in my mouth. people in power pissing on the constitution disgusts me.

one awe $&#! blows ten atta boys outta the water

Sad, disheartening and total BS. I'd never thought I'd see the day where I would be as afraid of the police as the bad guys. [sad2]

Ugh. And they didn't think anything at all about saying that stuff with hot mikes.

Clearly they were right to not care. The cops are still walking around and no one has gone after them and they never will. The DA was able to bully him into pleading guilty to some misdemeanor. Frankly, any law suit is useless at this point. He plead guilty to a crime. He is not likely to get the guns back and is probably guaranteed to not get them back if the charge he plead guilty was a gun charge. CA has adopted one of those fruits of illegal activity laws (any possession related to the crime is forfeitable without any separate due process if conjoined with a guilty plea). Nothing will come of this legally. The public defender was the big problem here and the judge seemed to have half a brain. This is what happens to poor people who end up in the system. They get eaten up by it.

Note in the interview I'm pretty sure that was an air rifle he was holding. Don't know anything about CA law but he might be bared from owning firearms now as well.

Sad, disheartening and total BS. I'd never thought I'd see the day where I would be as afraid of the police as the bad guys. [sad2]

Some of us have seen this type of crap first hand. My pickup truck was searched in NY for no good reason twice on bogus stops (in the 90s). I have had good interactions with LE too, like when I had to file a police report for a stolen bike in RI or when I got a wink and a nod standing there at the side of the road with a helmet when he wanted to know if I was one of the kids riding dirtbikes in the woods. It's really easy for people to say "just tell them you are carrying, etc" but if you have one of the 1%'rs standing there in front of you, this is the potential end result.

Note in the interview I'm pretty sure that was an air rifle he was holding. Don't know anything about CA law but he might be bared from owning firearms now as well.

CYA on the part of the film crew too but if he is prohibited, I would think they would have told everyone.

Exactly how many of the on duty deputies responded to this call? and they were all complicit in pulling this bullshit, and trying to smooth it over after the fact.

They all knew it was wrong. Otherwise they wouldn't have had to take so much time talking about how it was right.

Just a few bad apples in that department though. Not the whole damn county or anything.

God damn swine.

Pitiful. As the retired officer stated, the laxity starts at the top and rolls downhill. Probably a good example of moral decay is that brought to us by past president Clinton. Then let's not forget the pillars of our religious community, our priests. Lord knows they've not been setting the bar very high of late. I guess it all begs the question: Who the hell can you trust?

Exactly how many of the on duty deputies responded to this call? and they were all complicit in pulling this bullshit, and trying to smooth it over after the fact.

They all knew it was wrong. Otherwise they wouldn't have had to take so much time talking about how it was right.

Just a few bad apples in that department though. Not the whole damn county or anything.

God damn swine.

I counted 5 + 1 detective. SLO is a medium sized (smaller than RI) county in between LA and the bay area. That is likely most of what they had on that side of the county at the time. Keep in mind the incorporated section of the county (the middle) would have other PD. This was the sheriff's department.

Yeah, I was thinking that... "Guy is lucky they didn't kill his dogs. They were clearly 'menacing'"

Yeah, I was thinking that... "Guy is lucky they didn't kill his dogs. They were clearly 'menacing'"

that dog's decision not to come over for a sniff saved its life. the officer had his cross hairs on little fido's head.

This is going to start to happen more and more. Next thing you know, we'll be forced to board American soldiers in our homes.

Back
Top Bottom