• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police In UK Have Another Weapons Amnesty

VekGdLG.jpg

What a joke, half of that stuff is just beat up kitchenware, but the hypodermic needle is a nice touch. [laugh]

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a "safe storage" law in the UK and they force you lock to your kitchen drawers.

What a joke, half of that stuff is just beat up kitchenware, but the hypodermic needle is a nice touch. [laugh]

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a "safe storage" law in the UK and they force you lock to your kitchen drawers.

Amazing that a .gov can convince an entire populace to go along with such utter foolishness!

The British working glass has always been violent. There is more violent crime of the A&B variety in the UK per capita than there is here. The massive influx of third worlders has not helped this either.

Anyway, glasses in pubs. It's not about throwing the glasses, it's about "glassing," a technique so common it has its own name. The average Brit will know exactly what glassing is.

Aberavon wedding guest jailed for glassing bridesmaid

_80713076_bridesmaid_glassed.jpg

Better than getting sporked to death.[laugh]

I travel over there regularly, and always have my Kershaw Tanto Blur clipped to my right pocket. I never knew I was carrying a high capacity assault weapon! It's even extra killy black!

Back
Top Bottom