• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police In UK Have Another Weapons Amnesty

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Medieval-style 'BOMMY-KNOCKER' spiked club among an astonishing haul of weapons handed in during a police amnesty

Police were shocked when someone handed in a medieval-style 'bommy-knocker' during a guns and knives amnesty.

Officers in Bedford allowed members of the public to hand in weapons without fear of prosecution as part of a campaign to take items of the streets.

Along with the handguns and blades which were handed in however, was the gruesome-looking metal flail like those used by warriors in the Middle Ages.
The fearsome weapon, along with 2,000 knives and an assortment of guns collected by the police, will now be destroyed to ensure they do not end up in the hands of criminals.

Bedfordshire's Sergeant Ben Dimmock said: 'While we get used to seeing all kinds of things handed in during these campaigns, the flail was a particularly gruesome piece of equipment capable of inflicting serious injuries of worse. It is now in the best place for it – the crusher.'

As part of a nation-wide campaign called Operation Sceptre, forces around the country are urging people to hand in their so-called 'zombie knives' - those which have a serrated edge - which were recently banned.

3A9C0F0800000578-0-image-m-60_1479726836446.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...MY-KNOCKER-handed-police-weapons-anmesty.html

Look what else they got, a freakin' Colt Python!

And they're going to crush it! [crying]

What a bunch of savages!

3A9C0F1F00000578-0-image-m-63_1479726855114.jpg

The knife pile looks a little exaggerated with all the kitchen knives and scissors mixed in there.

I think I'm going to set up a "Weapons Amnesty" in my driveway this weekend. I will guarantee I will not prosecute anybody.

UK is seriously messed up. I worked with this guy from UK, and he told me (a few years back) that they were looking to ban glass in bars and pubs.
Why?
Because people may throw them when drunk. Seriously. You could probably Google that. Stupidity. How about parents, when their kids are young, teach them not to throw shit indoors. Especially when it's made of glass. Especially when the room is filled with people. I know, when a stupid thought goes thru my brain, it channels the teachings from when I was a child. I usually goes something like "What the hell is the matter with you? Don't do that!"

*edit. Googled it. True. Stupid. http://loweringthebar.net/2009/09/british-government-considers-mandating-plastic-pints.html

Last edited:
UK is seriously messed up. I worked with this guy from UK, and he told me (a few years back) that they were looking to ban glass in bars and pubs.
Why?
Because people may throw them when drunk.

The British working glass has always been violent. There is more violent crime of the A&B variety in the UK per capita than there is here. The massive influx of third worlders has not helped this either.

Anyway, glasses in pubs. It's not about throwing the glasses, it's about "glassing," a technique so common it has its own name. The average Brit will know exactly what glassing is.

Aberavon wedding guest jailed for glassing bridesmaid

_80713076_bridesmaid_glassed.jpg

The British working glass has always been violent. There is more violent crime of the A&B variety in the UK per capita than there is here. The massive influx of third worlders has not helped this either.

Anyway, glasses in pubs. It's not about throwing the glasses, it's about "glassing," a technique so common it has its own name. The average Brit will know exactly what glassing is.

Aberavon wedding guest jailed for glassing bridesmaid

_80713076_bridesmaid_glassed.jpg

As long as it's not "Gassing"
[video=youtube_share;U9kn5nYbrAA]http://youtu.be/U9kn5nYbrAA[/video]

This isnt a joking matter, didn't everyone see the bbq fork with the digital timer? Thats some serious shit off the streets!

I've written about this here before so I'll keep this short. I have family in the UK and I once had a vivid dream of civil unrest with mob violence of the LA Riots variety. In my dream my family members - my brother and his son - were in a panic trying to assemble ad hoc weapons from broom handles and kitchen knives as the golden horde approached their village. Anxiety dream, I guess.

Sounds like much of the UK has gone full blown sheeple. Sad that .gov and even its own people are too afraid to accept being able to use knives as the tool that they are let alone guns. God help us if that mentality takes hold over here.

Last edited:
I think I may have to make me one of them there "Bommy Knockers"......you know....for zombies & stuff. [grin]

Make one for me too!

That thing just oozes terror and mayhem.

This isnt a joking matter, didn't everyone see the bbq fork with the digital timer? Thats some serious shit off the streets!

That's so when you stab your victim with it, you can get a readout of his/her body temperature to let you know when they're dead.

Clever, resourceful killers those Brits are.

Sounds like much of the UK has gone full blown sheeple. Sad that .gov and even its own people are too afraid to accept being able to use knives as the tool that they are let alone guns. God help us if that mentality takes hold over here.

How bad can it be?

qn7GkAa.jpg

And their violent crime rate is 40x higher than ours. 10x higher than Europe's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked for a company that wanted to ban scissors because people are idiots and kept stabbing themselves opening plastic bags. Not by snipping, but by putting the plastic between the open blade fulcrum point and pushing it through. Proper use people! Shitty carpenters always blame the tools.

The Python might be deactivated or Airsoft (could be why it has no evidence tag along with the blue training pistol and fake looking,beat to shit Beretta FS) ...

http://www.deactivated-guns.co.uk/d...tivated-colt-python-357-magnum/prod_1634.html

http://www.dandbmilitaria.com/deactivated-colt-python-revolver

I was thinking about that blue training "pistol", wondering if that was thrown in there because they had a terrible turn out and wanted the picture to look good.

I never knew these things existed until a few days ago.

P7vV8Gp.jpg

More Knife Bins

Terrifying weapons haul taken off Midlands' streets

A lethal haul of more than 400 terrifying weapons has been taken off streets in the Midlands – a record amount.

The arsenal of knives, knuckledusters, and guns were among the items deposited anonymously in surrender deposit bins.

In total, 403 items were this week emptied from the collection bins, including 104 in Whitmore Reans and 14 in Heath Town.

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2015/09/21/terrifying-weapons-haul-taken-of-midlands-streets/

VekGdLG.jpg

This is why I laughed when everyone was all like "Brexit, take back your freedom!!! Show them!!!" Lol these people don't want freedom. Freedom is too much work, lubing it up and bending over is a lot easier.

[FONT=&quot]Being caught with a weapon is bad enough, but[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the law is nothing compared to the suffering you’ll receive if you get into a fight with someone who also has a weapon..[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I guess it's much better to get into an unarmed fight with someone who has a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom