Police FFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys
Just curious who guys are using as their preferred police friendly FFL. Basically who has the most reasonable blue label Glock and Sig prices. I just saw a new dealer advertising some blue labels for a lot more than I was paying in MD when on active duty. I have been using and like 4 seasons but I'm not sure if they cater to a LEO customer specifically. Any suggestions please share.

The dealer has to be a registered LE dealer with each of the mfrs to get the pricing and charge the correct LE pricing to their customers. Since I'm sure that you are talking about Glocks, perhaps the Glock LE website has that info, otherwise call Glock customer service and ask wrt your area.

Most dealers in MA seem to be fraudulently "advertising" LE pricing and charging close to retail instead. Caveat emptor applies here.

Check with The Armory in Woburn, they have special LEO pricing.

Everyone has "special LEO pricing", just be duly suspicious and careful.

Someone I know was working as a LEO and got such "special LEO pricing" of $550 for a G22. He was happy until he told me about it at BR&P and I advised him that TRUE LE pricing was $398.20 for that exact firearm. That dealer even has "Law Enforcement" as part of his corporate name, located in Metro-West and inhabited by lots of local LEOs.

I suggest figuring out what brand/model one is looking for and then calling the Mfr's LE division to ask WHO in the area is a genuine LE Dealer.

ETA: I don't like to see brothers/sisters fleeced by greedy dealers!

Atlantic tactical in Westwood sells to LE only and has true blue label pricing on glock. Also they carry s &w, sig, and a few others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree with what your saying Len. When I was active duty I found a "LE Dealer" who was about $100 higher than a true LE dealer. I hate to ask about a places rep on a public forum but you guys have provided some good leads. I'll be eligible for blue label prices again very soon.....Glock 43 in the near future.

I agree with what your saying Len. When I was active duty I found a "LE Dealer" who was about $100 higher than a true LE dealer. I hate to ask about a places rep on a public forum but you guys have provided some good leads. I'll be eligible for blue label prices again very soon.....Glock 43 in the near future.

No secret . . . it was Law Enforcement Supply in Waltham. I confirmed with a phone call to Glock-USA's chief Counsel that he was not a Glock LE authorized dealer.

He used to be pretty reasonable, that was back in 00-05ish, haven't been there in a number of years. Like I said before AT in westood is the place to go if you need something, prices can't be beat, and there's no strokers in the store bitching about what they can't have

He used to be pretty reasonable, that was back in 00-05ish, haven't been there in a number of years. Like I said before AT in westood is the place to go if you need something, prices can't be beat, and there's no strokers in the store bitching about what they can't have

Only because the shitstains only sell to cops !

I was in AT today and looked at the Glock price tags, they are indeed a true LE Dealer and you get the correct pricing on Glocks. I don't know LE pricing on other brands, but believe they are straight shooters on pricing of handguns.

+1 The promised ones can buy what they want. We mere mortals should not be heard by them as we complain about unjust laws.

There are two issues here:

- MGL & AG Regs, the latter being challenged by Comm2A in court, so send money to them to help win!
- Contracts! AT chose to ONLY write contracts this year with their suppliers as a LE Supplier instead of general firearm supplier. Business choice as it would have required two sets of inventory and record keeping on their part to continue as they had done before.

----------------------

Also for all the grousing, if any of you ever looked at the "blue label" program it allows (Glock) ALL "Public Safety" (including FFs, EMS, etc.), MIL (including retired IIRC), GSSF members (dues are cheaper than the differential in prices and open to everyone), etc. So if one lived in a free state, the people able to buy at an AT are a much broader spectrum than in MA due to legislation/regulation issues noted above.

+1 The promised ones can buy what they want. We mere mortals should not be heard by them as we complain about unjust laws.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
This thread was in response to a question where a LEO can get the proper pricing that a given manufacturer offers them. You mere mortals and those who find a police supply store to be "shitstains" can go buy the exact same things, perfectly legally, at many dealers across the state. Sure the onus is on the dealer to voluntarily comply with MA AG regs, that's why crooks like Reds charge 800 for a new Glock, because the risk is on them. Don't want to spend 800 on a glock than come do what I do, work nights, weekends, and holidays for shit money, listening to people like you bitch, moan, and second guess, funny how that all changes when you come in for LTC renewals and it's all hugs and kisses.[emoji41]

This thread was in response to a question where a LEO can get the proper pricing that a given manufacturer offers them. You mere mortals and those who find a police supply store to be "shitstains" can go buy the exact same things, perfectly legally, at many dealers across the state. Sure the onus is on the dealer to voluntarily comply with MA AG regs, that's why crooks like Reds charge 800 for a new Glock, because the risk is on them. Don't want to spend 800 on a glock than come do what I do, work nights, weekends, and holidays for shit money, listening to people like you bitch, moan, and second guess, funny how that all changes when you come in for LTC renewals and it's all hugs and kisses.[emoji41]

No one should have to kiss ass for a constitutional right. Thanks for proving my point.

No one should have to kiss ass for a constitutional right. Thanks for proving my point.

Then next time you go in for a renewal tell them what a bad ass you are on the Internet and how much they suck.

Don't want to spend 800 on a glock than come do what I do, work nights, weekends, and holidays for shit money, listening to people like you bitch, moan, and second guess, funny how that all changes when you come in for LTC renewals and it's all hugs and kisses.

Wow.

Then next time you go in for a renewal tell them what a bad ass you are on the Internet and how much they suck.

You mad bro?

You have to admit it's retarded that a cop can buy some thing not for duty and we can't with out knowing the back door special hand shake. A cop is a civilian. My problem are the stupid ag rules.

I personal have no problem with blue label prices . A company wants to give discounts more power to them .

Didn't take long for the millennial man-babies to start crying.

"Waaaaah! It's not faaaair!"

Suck it up snowflakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not the lack of fairness I care about, it's the ****y attitude of Don Johnson up there laughing at us for having to grovel for licenses while he gets discounts and overtime.

And you guys wonder why people hate cops.

So you're working nights, weekends and holidays for shit money and you're expecting us to believe you're the LO? I call BS.

As usual.... 2 or 3 **** up an otherwise normal thread with bullshit. [thinking]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom