Police Chief's conference in Boston?

Last edited:
but there are quite a few gun makers, including Glock, Taurus (won't sell in MA), Kahr, and others, many of whom are prohibited to sell in MA!
But not to LEO's and that's their target. And seeing as how it's an international association, you'd expect to see representatives from all the major manufacturers who supply LE.

I'm sure that IACP does NOT want to hear from NRA or GOAL! I'm sure that they invited the Brady Bunch and probably donated the tables to them.

But I'm totally shocked that they didn't notify Coyote well in advance of the event!! Shocked I tell you! [rolleyes]

Perhaps you can stand outside and hand out informational fliers . . . at least until they arrest you. [devil]

TPTB in IACP and MCOPA work real hard at banning all civilian ownership of guns. Chiefs don't typically know much of anything about guns! I've worked for 4 chiefs, only one of which was pro-2A and a shooter. The others hardly knew the barrel from the grip of a handgun.

As I stated, there is a reason that Brady is there and the pro-gun orgs are not welcome!

Also, being international in scope, most countries represented probably ban civilian gun possession (with rare exception) already and are UN sympathizers. Keep in mind, this is NOT a US-focused group.

We can only hope that the high crime rate and inept public policy in Boston catches up with Mumbles when it's his turn to be re-elected. Of course, that's a long wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom