• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

police chief

Whois the current Pittsfield PD Chief?

Friday, September 21 After 10 years at his post, the Pittsfield police chief is among the finalists for the top position in Falmouth. By Tony Dobrowolski

Berkshire Eagle Staff

PITTSFIELD — Pittsfield Police Chief Anthony J. Riello yesterday confirmed a published report that lists him as one of three finalists for the police chief's job in Falmouth on Cape Cod.

Wow. I just scored between 97 and 100 on my Civil Service test (won't get the exact score/standings until mi-November) and Pittsfield is one of my towns. I wonder who would be coming on? Chief Glidden issued my LTC-A down in Lee when I lived with my parents...wouldn't think he would want to move back to a larger area though. Lee is a nice town to run (also on my list).

Pittsfield

Wow. I just scored between 97 and 100 on my Civil Service test (won't get the exact score/standings until mi-November) and Pittsfield is one of my towns. I wonder who would be coming on? Chief Glidden issued my LTC-A down in Lee when I lived with my parents...wouldn't think he would want to move back to a larger area though. Lee is a nice town to run (also on my list).
Pittsfield is aptly named. It`s a pit. It`s the gateway for drugs into Mass. This info is from Pittsfield cops I know.

As I am a Lee resident, I hope Glidden stays put.

Back
Top Bottom