Police Chief wants Zimmerman's Firearms License

ntomsw

Banned
Local police chief has 'concerns' about Zimmerman - U.S. News

“I’m a small-town police chief. If I had the authority to revoke his firearm license, I would certainly sit down and consider that,” Steve Bracknell, the chief of police in Lake Mary, said during a telephone interview with NBC News.

“Does anyone else except me see a pattern?” Bracknell continued. “The word firearm keeps popping up.”

pre crime only is in effect in states like MA.
If the 911 call his wife made last week is true I'm shocked he still has it. If what she claimed in the call is true he should not. Backed him 100 percent on the Martin shooting but the thing last week looks bad, sounds like he's cracking up.

If the 911 call his wife made last week is true I'm shocked he still has it. If what she claimed in the call is true he should not. Backed him 100 percent on the Martin shooting but the thing last week looks bad, sounds like he's cracking up.

you're just pissed off because he voted for obama and not romney. i remember your rants this morning. [wink]

Yeah, because it's great to take people's rights away based on HEARSAY without DUE PROCESS. [rolleyes] "BWEAH someone kalled the KOPSCH and no criminal charges were filed (that I know of, unless this has changed, and if they were disabling charges like a felony, etc, he would have had his permit/gun(s) stripped already) but the guy we called the kopsch on is still a BAAAAAD MANNN!" [rofl] I can't believe some of you guys. [thinking]

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

No gun found or was there last week and Z wasn't arrested, charged or even held after a short investigation.

Shhhhhhh! Dammit you!!! Don't bring facts into this!!! Doesn't fit MSM narrative!!!!

-Mike

Yeah, because it's great to take people's rights away based on HEARSAY without DUE PROCESS. [rolleyes] "BWEAH someone kalled the KOPSCH and no criminal charges were filed (that I know of, unless this has changed, and if they were disabling charges like a felony, etc, he would have had his permit/gun(s) stripped already) but the guy we called the kopsch on is still a BAAAAAD MANNN!" [rofl] I can't believe some of you guys. [thinking]

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Shhhhhhh! Dammit you!!! Don't bring facts into this!!! Doesn't fit MSM narrative!!!!

-Mike
You may have missed the multiple "ifs" I put in my comments. Media accounts differ as always. But his wife said he assaulted her father then brandished his weapon and told her to come at him, as in so I can shoot you. Again IF this is true (IF) not unreasonable for the local authority's to give George a close look.

You may have missed the multiple "ifs" I put in my comments. Media accounts differ as always. But his wife said he assaulted her father then brandished his weapon and told her to come at him, as in so I can shoot you. Again IF this is true (IF) not unreasonable for the local authority's to give George a close look.

No, I didn't at all. It's still just all hearsay bullshit absent criminal charges. Do you really think that a PD would risk NOT charging the guy? He practically has a red crosshair on his forehead. If he's not worth criminally charging then it's definitely not something worth taking someone's rights away over.

-Mike

If the 911 call his wife made last week is true....

It's not. Just hours later she admitted that she did not even see a firearm. It's hard to believe that the chief didn't know this.

Wife of George Zimmerman reverses story, says she didn't see a gun - CSMonitor.com
Just hours after Sherrie Zimmerman frantically called 911 Monday and told police that her recently estranged husband, George, had punched her father in the nose and threatened both of them with a gun, she recanted, saying that her father would not press charges and she had seen no gun.

Last edited:
Would you really believe her second statement? Shes lying somewhere here.

iPad video key in George Zimmerman domestic dispute case with estranged wife - The Washington Post
Police said no gun was ever found....

Pretty obvious where the lie was.

Like I said I'm a supporter of his.

Clearly.

Backed him 100 percent on the Martin shooting but the thing last week looks bad, sounds like he's cracking up.

[wink][wink][wink][wink][wink]

I could really care less about this story in general. And I do support him in the Martin thing. Just saying the chief isn't being unreasonable having worries. And how is it clear as to which story is the truth. She's clearly lied somewhere here. And ask any cop how often when they show at a DB call how all of a sudden it was just a misunderstanding. Also I maybe wrong but I read they didn't search the car, how do you know the gun wasn't in the car. I hope he's in the right. I battled to many moonbats over his being a good guy to want to see him turn out to be a loose cannon. And go red raiders.

George is a piece of chit regardless of anything else. I'm pretty sure I don't want him taking over my local neighborhood watch or even being in it. He's walking the streets as he should be but he has always struck me as the guy who shows up at the membership meeting at the club in fatigues and battle gear.
I know what a hero is and it's not George. Definitely not someone I need carrying a banner at the next pro gun parade.

[wink][wink][wink][wink][wink]

I could really care less about this story in general. And I do support him in the Martin thing. Just saying the chief isn't being unreasonable having worries. And how is it clear as to which story is the truth. She's clearly lied somewhere here. And ask any cop how often when they show at a DB call how all of a sudden it was just a misunderstanding. Also I maybe wrong but I read they didn't search the car, how do you know the gun wasn't in the car. I hope he's in the right. I battled to many moonbats over his being a good guy to want to see him turn out to be a loose cannon. And go red raiders.

So a citizen who has not committed or been charged with any crime is not worthy of exercising his civil rights because he might have touched a gun that his own cops never actually saw or could find but which would have been perfectly legal even if they had? It "looks bad" so he's "cracking up" and should be disarmed? And you're on "our" side?

The chief was being unreasonable by making inflammatory statements despite any lack of evidence. His job is to enforce the rule of law, not to spin up another mindless lynching party. You might as well be putting on your lynching shoes and joining him.

Kind of behind the news cycle. He was released without charges, as GM-GUY points out. Not only that, the police are now investigating the statements by his soon to be ex wife. Of course SHE'S the one with a criminal record, not GZ.

No gun found or was there last week and Z wasn't arrested, charged or even held after a short investigation.

Just quoting you for context!

It's not. Just hours later she admitted that she did not even see a firearm. It's hard to believe that the chief didn't know this.

Wife of George Zimmerman reverses story, says she didn't see a gun - CSMonitor.com

What makes you think he didn't know. It's as J.W. says, a hick town police chief looking to get his 15 seconds of fame by hanging on to another person's coat tails.

What makes you think he didn't know. It's as J.W. says, a hick town police chief looking to get his 15 seconds of fame by hanging on to another person's coat tails.

Like I said, it's hard to believe that the didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom