Police: Brockton 18-year-old arrested for illegal gun near park

Fresh-water boating accidents are not the right place to lose guns - they don’t corrode for decades and somebody will eventually fish them up.

If I didn’t currently have electrical tape holding the grips on a pistol of my own, I would have to make fun of the zip tie holding the grips on. Atleast electrical tape is comfy.

If I didn’t currently have electrical tape holding the grips on a pistol of my own, I would have to make fun of the zip tie holding the grips on. Atleast electrical tape is comfy.
The zip tie is to hold the gun to the cardboard and was added by the police.

Why do thugs always have old shitty guns?

I remember when those AMT .380 Backups were on the market, they actually sold pretty well because there weren't many other stainless .380 pocket pistols available at the time. What I remember most about them was the disassembly procedure, it required two people, a hammer, a drift punch and a wooden dowel. Reassembly was an even bigger PITA.

You can thank the district rep for this one.
That Michelle Dubois moonbat. The one that alerted all "her constituents" about i.c.e. sweep in brockton, and wanting to re-name the gen hooker building because "it was offensive to prostitutes".
Probably her campaign manager in that mugshot.

I remember when those AMT .380 Backups were on the market, they actually sold pretty well because there weren't many other stainless .380 pocket pistols available at the time. What I remember most about them was the disassembly procedure, it required two people, a hammer, a drift punch and a wooden dowel. Reassembly was an even bigger PITA.

I was thinking the same thing. "Wow, an old AMT Backup!" There was a time when everyone wanted one. Pre-98 when you could GET one. LOL. [crying][crying][crying]

Back
Top Bottom