• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police body camera - Shooting during 209A call

After they stopped shooting it sounded like someone said "Did you kill him?"

Was that the girlfriend? If so, it's bizarre because whomever said it sounded pissed at the cops.

After they stopped shooting it sounded like someone said "Did you kill him?"

Was that the girlfriend? If so, it's bizarre because whomever said it sounded pissed at the cops.

It's not unusual for the person who was being battered to turn on the cops trying to save them.

Imma bleed to deaf

29cnqy8.jpg

It's a lose-lose for cops if you think about it.

Shoot him: "What'd you shoot him for? I'mma sue you."

Don't shoot him: "You were right there and you let him kill her, I'mma sue you"

WHy aren't these body cameras not required for all policemen? There needs to be need to be accountability.

Wow. There wasn't a lot to shoot at. That took some courage!

Probably the reason why he shot the hostage too.

There used to be a time back in the day when a perp holding a knife in one hand with a hostage would have been over powered (especially since he was laying on the bottom) by the cops. Cops are quick to shoot these days... based on all the videos/stories we see.

That being said, if someone had a knife to my chest/neck and I thought I was going to be killed, I wouldn't mind the popo shooting the person holding the knife!

How many times was she shot? That looked like a hell of a shoot - it looked like the guy was completely behind her.

/flame suit on

If you're being held hostage your safety has already been compromised.

Her being shot wasn't the fault of the cops. It was the fault of the scumbag who had her at knifepoint.

She's lucky to have walked away.

Back
Top Bottom