• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police Board Ohio School Bus And Seize Cap Guns From 6-Year-Old Student

tumblr_n3z832yXGK1rmo5g2o1_500.gif

Doesn't appear they stormed the bus macing ,tazing and muzzle sweeping.
Sound more like the bus driver was a tard though.
It's not like they have the option of saying f*ck it when they get a call of someone with a gun on a school bus.
A whole lot made of nothing.
Probably should have slapped the bus driver on the back of the head on the way out though.

"Officers took the toy guns and turned the boy over to his parents."

So yes, they will return the child to his parents but they kept the toy guns. For what?

We are raising a nation of wimps.

they probably did [smile]

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't appear they stormed the bus macing ,tazing and muzzle sweeping.
Sound more like the bus driver was a tard though.
It's not like they have the option of saying f*ck it when they get a call of someone with a gun on a school bus.
A whole lot made of nothing.
Probably should have slapped the bus driver on the back of the head on the way out though.

they probably did :)

- - - Updated - - -

Back in 4th grade I had 3 cap guns taken from me by the teacher. I used them to play with my friends during recess but we kept playing with them during class LOL.

No issue, guns back to me at the end of the day and told not to bring them back [smile]

I guess I am getting old

The pussification of America continues. When it is people's first reaction to call the police over kids playing with toys...yeah, one can only imagine what comes next.

Back
Top Bottom